Season 7 trailer

That was awesome. I've been waiting months to see that! Cersai is going down.

It only made me want more. Ugh.

I thought I was all dragoned out but ****....what a shot.

Battle scenes look beautiful with the dotraki looking particularly majestic on horseback.

Cersei: "whatever stands in our way, we will defeat it."
tumblr_ole66vHACg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Yaaass cersei you are doing amazing sweetie

A few thoughts:

-it's cool that Dany landing on Dragonstone as her launching pad for an invasion, considering it's allegedly where she was born. And seeing Aegon's table map of Westeros is always cool.

-That had to have been Ser Jorah's nasty arm coming out of the door hole. Methinks he's got to be with Quaithe in Asshai, right? Looks

-No Varys, as it seems most of his scheming from the books have been left out and now he's just all in with Dany, without his other options.

-Surprisingly, all we get of Sansa is Baelish playing on her and trying to manipulate her. Which is odd since she's kind of become the master now. Despite how utterly improbable and unrealistic by the standards of the ASOIAF universe it was for Jon to be named King in the North and then have the Knights of the Vale crowning him too, Sansa managed to usurp Baelish's power in the Vale, and thwart his plans for taking power in the North. But I'm glad to see Baelish back creating discontent, after his abysmal showing in Season Six.

-Hmm, why are Jon and Littlefinger in the crypts below Winterfell???

-Sadly it looks like they will waste more screen time on Missandei and Grey Worm. I mean seriously, you've only given yourself eight episodes to play with, despite leaving out critical context and content from the books, and you know the scenes with Missandei and Worm were dreadfully boring last season. Even Tyrion couldn't save those scenes. So let's waste more time on the most boring romance since Sam and Gilly. Like, I don't need to see Grey Worm's sexual liberation from Unsullied training. Not even the fact that he has no penis or testes could make me interested to see how this love affair goes down.

-I don't even want to get in Yara/Asha and Ellaria making out. They've left so much out from the Dornish story to make it not worthwhile to speculate where it goes. Are they forging an Ironborn/Stormborn/Sandborn alliance? Is Ellaria giving her the kiss of death? Are they going to show Grey Worm how penisless sex is done? Stay tuned

-Looks like the unsullied are storming the gates of Casterly Rock. Makes you wonder what exactly Euron is doing if he is going to align with Cersei, if he would allow an army to be make an amphibious landing on westerlands.

-There needs be some fallout from Cersei blowing up the Vatican at a time of spiritual revival, and then just taking the throne when it wasn't hers to take and she's also a woman which makes it doubly illegal. If we're just supposed to believe that this woman, with two friends in the world - a eight foot monster that doesn't speak and a disgraced Maester, can just waltz her arse unto the throne... come on. Don't be lazy, show, explain how this was done.

-that definitely wasn't the wall Melisandre was looking down on, as it wasn't tall enough and it wasn't made of ice. I'm guessing she's on Dragonstone since she appears to be surrounded by ocean and the terrain looks like Dragonstone. Melisandre obviously has a history there, in the books she's briefly obsessed with the stone dragons on the island being able to turn into real dragons. And of course Dang talked to that red priestess in Meereen about spreading her gospel. Dragons have breathed life back into magic, so it makes sense that Melisandre would seek out the mother of dragons since Stannis is presumably dead and Jon Snow spurned her.

-Jaime stayed silent, which I like. I assume he is going to kill Cersei, the Mad Queen. The Kingslayer becomes the Queenslayer and Kinslayer. Maggie the Frog's prophecy is fulfilled. And Jaime dies the tragic, complicated hero.

-No Bran, which is good too. Still wonder why Coldhands would send him south of the wall knowing that he's been marked by the Night King. If the Wall has spells that keep the Others out, why would you send a marked man south of it?

I cant wait until Cersei dies so Ruth will slow her roll.

Anyways, disappointment over lack of certain things... like bran... dont be silly... they cant show us everything... **** id be happy with just the shot of Drogon flying over the army... If theres another trailer i wont be watching, shouldnt have watched this one. only 13 episodes left folks. and that trailer confirmed spoilers so i should have stayed away from all of it... curse me and my need to see Dany's ti... i mean curse me and my need for spoilers.

If that's the Unsullied at the Rock...I fear for the lads.

the unsullied are taking castelyrock about damn time someone gets rid of the damn lions.

Nice trailer. I wanted to see the Night King and his dudes but can't show everything I guess.

Enough time to do a whole new rewatch of the series from scratch. :cool:

The lady friend is putting up a good fight... but it's settled. For the next month, I'm having a Game of Thrones marathon to prep for S7.

The lady friend is putting up a good fight... but it's settled. For the next month, I'm having a Game of Thrones marathon to prep for S7.

Congrats! :up:

A couple of things,

It looks like Bran got Doran's wheelchair, and he's hanging out with maester Wolkan. More importantly, it looks like he's warging a group of ravens above the Night King. Maybe he'll back Jon up somehow?

And there's a shot of someone in a temperate setting pulling out a sword. The position of the sun obscures his face, but he vaguely looks like Sandor. [blackout]Dragonpit[/blackout] maybe?

I dont think that is Dorans wheelchair.. just a wheelchair in winterfell... looks to me like hes at the winterfell weirwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"