The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 4 "Some Guy" Discussion Thread

Weird that one of the most heart wrenching things this show has done is the death of a CGI tiger.

Anyone else have trouble finishing this episode? I was honestly bored out of my mind. This show has become full of characters that I flat out don’t care about.

It's been a flat season for me but this episode was better for me.

In fact the gun did hit the jeep a few times and it should have ripped that jeep apart. But its a TV show

I ask myself why is a guy hacking at a chain with his axe instead of the lock itself. The chain would never give but that little lock.. oh well.
At least hack at the WIRE fence where it connects to the posts not a steel chain.

In fact the gun did hit the jeep a few times and it should have ripped that jeep apart. But its a TV show

I ask myself why is a guy hacking at a chain with his axe instead of the lock itself. The chain would never give but that little lock.. oh well.
At least hack at the WIRE fence where it connects to the posts not a steel chain.

Hee hee. Two whacks and he'd been right through. :p

I have trouble believing that a guy who could SPLIT A MAN COMPLETELY IN HALF LONG WAYS with his weapon couldn't break through a lock or a chain.

It’s slowly picking up but still has plenty of stupid moments. But man, Shiva going out was heart wrenching :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"