The Flash Season 8x08: The Fire Next Time

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Barry trusts his instincts during a murder investigation, believing the suspect, despite the overwhelming evidence against him; Iris gives Allegra an opportunity to be a mentor.

I thought this was a pretty good episode. I liked that they took a villain of the week type villain and expanded on him and gave him a backstory so that was pretty cool. Also very glad that Henry Allen’s Birthday was the connection to the Hotness plot. I feel like they don’t mention Henry as much as Nora so it was good that they still remembered him.

Allegra’s side story was interesting. I mean she was in the wrong but she tried to make it right and her coworker had the right to be mad but then she went to far with her mentioning Allegra’s past. The ending with the family remembering Henry was a nice moment and I want more of those. Overall a solid episode.

A decent episode. The Birch storyline was interesting and I'm assuming whoever is guilty, is our new big bad. The Allegra storyline was meh but they've been struggling with the secondary plots in most of the episodes lately. It could become interesting enough though.

I'm pretty sure Harold, Birch's son, got his haircut before filming that last scene too :funny:

Last edited:
This latest menace must have something to do with
the return of Ronnie Raymond. Either he will be the only person capable of stopping the murderer, or we're getting Deathstorm instead of Firestorm.

It was an ok episode but the way they set it up you could tell how it was going to go from the start. I never once doubted that whatshisname was guilty of murder and knew he'd get his happy ending. With everything Team Flash has encountered and having de-fanged Frost on their team who was also set up for a crime she didnt commit....the fact that everyone sans Barry was so "he's guilty, duh!" was....lazy writing.

It was an ok episode but the way they set it up you could tell how it was going to go from the start. I never once doubted that whatshisname was guilty of murder and knew he'd get his happy ending. With everything Team Flash has encountered and having de-fanged Frost on their team who was also set up for a crime she didnt commit....the fact that everyone sans Barry was so "he's guilty, duh!" was....lazy writing.
It was but you could still see where they were coming from since the"evidence" or lack thereof was pointing to Birch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"