The Dark Knight See these pics?

I had never seen those, they are awesome...

see this is a good thread half of the ppl havnt seen those :grin:

i don't think i'd seen these specific ones, thanks for posting :)

Awesome pics! I hadn't seen any of these before.

Interesting pics of the fake Batman with the rope noose around his neck. I imagine Joker discover & kill him for tricking him into thinking he is Batman or something.

tdk25.jpg

I'm assuming that the voice is that of the Joker. I think that if this scene makes it into the movie, that it wil be right before, or soon before the scene of the hanging vigilante banging into the Mayor's window. Joker is probably filming it, and will send it to the news station. Just reading this gives me chill bumps.

The one of the joker card is real, because it was taken from my album...and posted on their own. I got it from someone who found it on the prop set next to the batman hanging stunt

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee197/tztelw3/

(sub-albums)

majority of the pics were taken from other people, not mine. Except i personally know who took the jokercard pic

tdk25.jpg

I'm assuming that the voice is that of the Joker. I think that if this scene makes it into the movie, that it wil be right before, or soon before the scene of the hanging vigilante banging into the Mayor's window. Joker is probably filming it, and will send it to the news station. Just reading this gives me chill bumps.

where did you get this from? is that a real part of the script? is there another leaked script out?

great pics. had heard about them long ago but never actually saw them...especially the joker card. As for the phrase, it wasn't popular until Eminem did it but it had been used numerous in times in media, mainly in old television shows when you had a lot of decoys and such..thus it would be at the end of the episode when you find who the real one is "will the real --------- stand up" and the real one stands..yada yada

They are small exerpts of the script that are used for actors to audition for certain roles. For TDK there are sides for a lot of the minor and not-so minor characters: The vigilantes, Mike Engel, Sal Maroni, Officer Berg, Detective Stephens, some of the Joker's goons, and more.

I have some of the script as well. PM with an email addy if you want them.

EDIT: some of the script is early drafts of the prologue

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"