The Dark Knight See these pics?

I have a bunch of them too, if anyone wants anything specific.

tdk25.jpg

I'm assuming that the voice is that of the Joker. I think that if this scene makes it into the movie, that it wil be right before, or soon before the scene of the hanging vigilante banging into the Mayor's window. Joker is probably filming it, and will send it to the news station. Just reading this gives me chill bumps.

I agree. I hope this make it through the movie, 'cause that would be disturbing. This should show how crazy Joker is.

Crossing my fingers that's this is the fake batman joker is beating up in the bank

It's too bad that the majority of the masses out there will think that it's an eminem quote though...

Umm .. I wouldn't say that. It's been actually used quite frequently before whatshisface. Some kiddies may be more familiar with the phrase used in the song, but most adults (young and old) will know better.

Crossing my fingers that's this is the fake batman joker is beating up in the bank

he robs more than one bank or this is in the prologue? i dont remember reading about it.

EDIT: ah yeh from the sides, but it doenst really indicate where it happens

he robs more than one bank or this is in the prologue? i dont remember reading about it

The attack is in Bruce Waynes penthouse suite. You can see the background as reference in the photo with Bruce and Alfred in another photo.

It's good, in concept. I had the same idea.

But there's not enough scenery to our right, and too much to our left. And the title needs to be a bit more noticable. And there needs to be a little more headroom.

But other than that, it looks good.

It's good, in concept. I had the same idea.

But there's not enough scenery to our right, and too much to our left. And the title needs to be a bit more noticable. And there needs to be a little more headroom.

But other than that, it looks good.

Ditto, I think it looks great but the title can be darker and the poster can be moved a bit to center Heath.

this is real? i doubt the joker would quote eminem.:oldrazz:

I know it's real. My friend took that pic when we were on set in Chicago. I should post all my pics from that day. I got to be within a few feet of Nolan. I'll never forget it. *tear*

I know it's real. My friend took that pic when we were on set in Chicago. I should post all my pics from that day. I got to be within a few feet of Nolan. I'll never forget it. *tear*
awsome! you should, totally.

I've never posted pictures on the hype before. Is it easy to do?

Its really easy. Just click on the little picture icon when ur posting, and it will bring up a user prompt where you insert the url of the pic and then their up.

Its really easy. Just click on the little picture icon when ur posting, and it will bring up a user prompt where you insert the url of the pic and then their up.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"