The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Deleted Scenes

Camisado

Must Investigate Further
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has ever made a thread about this but I couldn't seem to find one. This thread will be a thread where you can post any deleted/altered scenes, lines, characters, or just pics! I'll start:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Qh8QXkEyM
Scene where the Joker exits onto the bus after pew pewing the hospital.

Last edited:
For the most part there were not alot of deleted scenes, more of just moving around lines and taking out lines, you can tell by reading the shooting script. That was just a camera angle that they did not use.

The only scene i can properly think of that was axed was Joker entering a car after crashing the aprty. Thats pretty much it

The link at the top of the page is broken.

And is the deleted scenes only on certain DVDs?

ya their r no deleted scenes on DVD....
i have brought the DVD to see the only deleted parts of the dark knight ..

I have the 2 disc Blue-ray edition and there is a scene that happens after The Joker enters the bus while the Hospital blows up. He sits himself, puts his hair back and always looks foward, never looking back at the hospital while it blows up. Its a really good scene but they cut it cuz it didn't quite fit. However, the scenes with the Joker in the car after the party or when Batman is walking on top of police cars are not on the DVD, no.

Was this bit ever in the film?
batmandark03qj3.jpg

yes it was. its when gordons wife is screaming on batman thats all hes fault.

there is also a scene in the trailers where the tumbler peals out of the makeshift batcave. i wonder what happened with that

In the Wonder World 'trailer' there are several bits that don't appear in the final film. The tumbler peeling out of the makeshift bunker, Batman running across the cop cars, Bruce and Harvey toasting their champagne glasses together at the party...

Is the Wonder World trailer on YouTube? I'd like to see Harvey and Bruce toasting.

Other than the scene of Joker leaving the party, I'd love to see that one shot in all the trailers of that huge building in IMAX. You know, the shot of the building where in trailer 2 "Molossus" kicks in.

The Tumbler leaving the Bat Bunker was supposed to take place right after closing on Bruce's face (after Alfred says his "...watch the world burn" line)

The Tumbler leaving the Bat Bunker was supposed to take place right after closing on Bruce's face (after Alfred says his "...watch the world burn" line)
then it was a good choice to not have it in the movie. i like how the next scene played out.

No. It was suppose to be before the big chase sequence, after Dent turns himself in.

Is the Wonder World trailer on YouTube? I'd like to see Harvey and Bruce toasting.

Other than the scene of Joker leaving the party, I'd love to see that one shot in all the trailers of that huge building in IMAX. You know, the shot of the building where in trailer 2 "Molossus" kicks in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rw3-0BOyXo

That's the trailer, and yeah it has three parts not shown in the movie. They should add that in.

I just noticed that in that footage, when Batman slams The Joker's head against the glass, there's no spider-webbing like in the final film.

In the photogallery on the bonus disc of the DVD, you can see a pic of Batman visiting Dent in the hospital which wasn't in the final film.

In the photogallery on the bonus disc of the DVD, you can see a pic of Batman visiting Dent in the hospital which wasn't in the final film.

Yes it was:whatever:

Its when he returns Harvey's coin to him and says "I'm sorry Harvey"

ya their r no deleted scenes on DVD....
i have brought the DVD to see the only deleted parts of the dark knight ..

TDK DVD sucks terrible. Bad move from Warner :(

heyguys I have a really short seen where you can see the tumbler go all the way around Ill post as soon as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"