self -defense

Hmmm, cool list, I think I will try some out in the future.

newsBBJul03-3.jpg

I hated that Balrog could never kick.:slightlyunrelated:

If I'm fighting someone why would I want to end the fight by killing them:huh:

Don't forget the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique

That list should be renamed "22 ways for you to break your hands".

Most of these strikes illustrated in your list take incredible amounts of strength and coordination to pull off in such a manner that they would be fatal. In fact almost any punch of sufficient force can stop the heart of cause enough damage to kill a person immediately or sometime following. The problem is most of the strikes you talk about require force most people couldn't generate on their own.

For you strong types...

(it helps to be near a streetlight or pole)

Get behind the opponent's waist hoisting him over your shoulder and into an airplane spin. Rotate in a full 360 degree circle (gaining desired momentum;opponent on your shoulder into a full airplane spin) approaching streetlight or nearest pole or tree, end circular motion by slamming opponent into pole. Opinions?

or if it's just a one on one fist fight you should just beat the piss out of the guy

[YT]-mSB65tK7vY[/YT]

Imagine how deadly that would be if Mero slammed him into a street pole during mid swing??

I'm a lover not a fighter, that's why every Socko action figure comes complete with a big black man ready to whoop yo ass.

hahahahaa!!!!!!!!! I just can't think of anything to say without sounding too "obvious."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"