self -defense

Same here....I see the rise in popularity of the MMA scene and I really do not understand those who wake up in the morning and beat people for a living.
I've found, as I got bigger, my desire to go around "looking for trouble" decreased a lot. It's scary, in a way, knowing you could just overpower the average guy if need be.

People at SHH...know the Couch Potato method of self defence.Act real strong,but cry like a whimp when something comes their way.

People at SHH...know the Couch Potato method of self defence.Act real strong,but cry like a whimp when something comes their way.
So, since you're a very active part of SHH you must be including yourself...going by your logic.

I wouldnt disagree with you. I havent hit a person since I was 13 years old and I am proud of that fact.

it's a good thing if you don't have to fight someone . I was a small guy when i was younger but now m bigger and afraid i could hurt someone and would feel bad even if i dislike the guy.

I've found, as I got bigger, my desire to go around "looking for trouble" decreased a lot. It's scary, in a way, knowing you could just overpower the average guy if need be.

there was a couple of guys i used to work out with that got really agreesive and i think it had something to do with creatine ,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"