The Dark Knight Rises Sequel Casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they need essentailly the same kind of look and attitude around the joker, however I think that he should be born again cinematically, like batman was. Maybe long hair pulled into a pony tail. or short hair. I think one way or another an older receeding hairline look would be best.:supes:

The Joker: Paul Bettany
155fa32a.jpg
04.jpg

Harvey Dent: Liev Schreiber
2face2sm.jpg
Lievschreiber.jpg

Rupert Thorne: Paul Sorvino
castcap.jpg

Boss Maroni: Chris Noth
Chris%20Noth-5.jpg

Black Mask: Jake Gyllenhaal
jake_gyllenhaal_new.jpg

Penguin: Philip Seymore Hoffman
philip%20seymore%20hoffmanOrig.jpg

And for in later sequels -

Catwoman: Natalie Portman
CatNat.jpg

Mad Hatter: Kelsey Grammer
kelsey-grammer.jpg

Riddler: Martin Freeman
250-martinfreeman.jpg

Harley Quinn: Zooey Deschanel
zd6.jpg
index_05.jpg

Hey Norm, how would you feel if Christopher Meloni was Harvey Dent?

Ronny Shade said:
Hey Norm, how would you feel if Christopher Meloni was Harvey Dent?

Very Very Very Very good - he is my number two B (Jake Gyllenhaal and Meloni are neck and neck).

Meloni would kick ass in that role...maybe I should add him to my list. He'd probably make 4th

Zooey Deschanel is ridiculously beautiful.

Apropos of nothing, I know, but I had to say it.

Keyser Sushi said:
Zooey Deschanel is ridiculously beautiful.

Apropos of nothing, I know, but I had to say it.

I am a sucker for eyes, which is why Zooey and Alexis Bledel are both my type of women :up:

She happens to be my number 2 candidate.

you know....they should have never made the "Catwoman" movie..... Because of it's short reference to batman returns, it has no relation to batman begins. (The short reference being michelle phifer's catwoman picture.) and besides that the movie wasn't good.

Majik1387 said:
I like Zooey and Emily Deschanel. I can't really see them as Harley Quinn but I'd give them a chance. Alexis Bledel is another story.(other words: no)

For Joker - I'll be happy with anyone beside that Lachy guy, Adrien Brody or Paul Bettany.

Harvey Dent - I'd like Liev Schreiber or Christopher Meloni

Penguin - I'm still not a fan of PSH as some people are but I'd accept him

As for other villains

Rhona Mitra as Catwoman
rhonaM023.jpg

I like her as catwoman, well she has the look, but what has she been in? does she has the attitude.

Rhona Mitra looks like BTAS Talia:

talia3.jpg

picture: BTAS site.

I like Rhona Mitra for Talia, but I like Rachel Weisz better

The Joker - Tim Roth (Rob Roy, Reservoir Dogs, The Musketeer, Planet of the Apes)
rothhoodlum2.gif

Harley Quinn - Anna Faris (Scary Movie, Waiting, Just Friends, Lost in Translation)
scarypre.jpg

Harvey Dent / Two-Face - Joaquin Phoenix (Walk the Line, Gladiator, Hotel Rwanda, Signs)
allabout2.jpg

Roman Sionis / Black Mask - Jake Gyllenhaal (The Day After Tomorrow, Brokeback Mountain,
Proof, Jarhead)
sag.jpg

Sal Maroni - Gabriel Byrne (The Usual Suspects, Stigmata, Assault on Precinct 13, End of Days)
end.jpg

Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin - Timothy Spall (The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Last Samurai,
Lemony Snicket, All or Nothing)
all.jpg

Selina Kyle / Catwoman - Scarlett Johansson (Match Point, The Island, Lost in Translation,
Ghost World)
matchpoint1.jpg

Ed Nigma / Riddler - Peter Sarsgaard (Jarhead, Flight Plan, Garden State, Shattered Glass)
1petersarsgaard.jpg

Rupert Thorne - Albert Finney (Big Fish, Oceans 12, Traffic, The Gathering Storm)
erin.jpg

Alberto Falcone / Holiday - D. J. Qualls (Hustle & Flow, The Core, The New Guy, Road Trip)
trouble.jpg

Talia Head - Keira Knightley (Domino, Pride and Prejudice, The Jacket, Pirates of the
Caribbean)
dominopred3.jpg

Dr. Victor Fries / Mr. Freeze - Jeremy Irons (Die Hard With A Vengeance, The Time Machine,
The Man in the Iron Mask, Casanova)
Jeremy_Irons_19.jpg

Dr. Pam Isley / Poison Ivy - Kate Winslet (Titanic, Eternal Sunshine, Finding Neverland, The
Life of David Gale)
gale.jpg

Bane - Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (The Rundown, Walking Tall, Be Cool, The Scorpion
King)
rundown6.jpg

Det. Harvey Bullock - Ray Winstone (King Arthur, Ripley’s Game, Cold Mountain, Henry VIII)
prop.jpg

Det. Renee Montoya - Roselyn Sanchez (Rush Hour 2, Edison, Underclassman, Boat Trip)
papi2.jpg

Lt. Sarah Essen - Virginia Madsen (Sideways, Firewall, American Gun, The Haunting)
sidewayspre2.jpg

Dr. Leslie Thompkins - Vanessa Redgrave (The Pledge, A Rumor of Angels, Deep Impact, Cradle Will Rock)
niptuck1.jpg

Sgt. Bill Petit - Clancy Brown (The Shawshank Redemption, The Hurricane, Normal, Starship Troopers)
clancy.jpg

Vicki Vale - Rhona Mitra (Nip/Tuck, Highway Men, Sweet Home Alabama, Get Carter)
hollowpre3.jpg

Silver St. Cloud - Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers, Scooby Doo, I Heart Huckabees, London)
crasherpres.jpg

The Joker - Paul Bettany
Paul%20Bettany_1272.JPG

Two-Face / Harvey Dent - Liev Schrieber
liev-schreiber-manchurian-candidate.jpg

The Riddler / Edward Nygma - Jeff Goldblum
jeff_goldblum.jpg

Catwoman / Selina Kyle - Angelina Jolie or Charlize Theron
au1.jpg
charlize_theron2.jpg

Poison Ivy / Pamela Isley - Kate Hudson or Evangeline Lily
9526-kate-hudson-key-AFP.jpg