Sequels Sequel News Thread

Well, it took Singer like two years to make the first one. If he's gonna make a WWII movie before that then its gonna affect the release date.

Christmas of '09? If it's a character peice like the Usual Suspects it wont take long to make. Nolan made The Prestige between Begins and the Dark Knight.

Not to mention that supermanhomepage has said it was false (the link is in the thread about the aforementioned film).

They start shooting the thriller in summer and Superman in March. They have all the time in the world. The thing that worries me a bit is that Harris and Dougherty are a little busy with them still working on "Trick'r treat" and "I, Lucifer", then writing "Ender's Game" and the SR sequel.

Mike is still filming Trick R Treat I believe, Harris is the producer, not sure how much he is involved. I think at one point both Harris and Singer were on set with Mike, can't confirm this though. I believe there was a report he (Dan) was already throwing together and outline for Returns 2 months and months ago.

Mike is still filming Trick R Treat I believe, Harris is the producer, not sure how much he is involved. I think at one point both Harris and Singer were on set with Mike, can't confirm this though. I believe there was a report he (Dan) was already throwing together and outline for Returns 2 months and months ago.
"Trick'r treat" is in post now, they stopped shooting in January and it's out in October.
And they'll start shooting "I, Lucifer" in a few weeks. They probably already have an outline for the SR sequel but I'm wondering if they have the time to work on the full script.

I know this has been mentioned before, but just to reiterate (and to show off my new sig):

Supermanhomepage.com -

Variety reports that United Artists has green-lit Bryan Singer's next movie, in which he will team up once again with "The Usual Suspects" screenwriter Chris McQuarrie.
The report also claims that the World War II film will "delay Warner Bros.' hope of mounting a sequel to Superman Returns in the near future."

The Superman Homepage has found out that this claim is false, with Warner Bros. and Bryan Singer reportedly on track to start filming the sequel to "Superman Returns" around March of 2008 as previously planned.

Your manips are great, so i'm sure it will look....''super'':woot:
I'll try it but warning, haven't done manips in over a year. Even back then I was only ok at it... Yeah this coming from the guy who invented the manip thread on SHH :D

"Trick'r treat" is in post now, they stopped shooting in January and it's out in October.
And they'll start shooting "I, Lucifer" in a few weeks. They probably already have an outline for the SR sequel but I'm wondering if they have the time to work on the full script.

I meant to type "is finished filming", it against my whole point saying he was still filming. My bad.

I didn't know they were shooting I Lucifer so quickly, so doesn't that give them more time to develop SR?

I definately see your point, everybody seems really damn busy.

Christmas of '09? If it's a character peice like the Usual Suspects it wont take long to make. Nolan made The Prestige between Begins and the Dark Knight.
Has Nolan started shooting the sequel yet? because I haven't heard anything.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/
Can you imagine Orlando Bloom slipping into a pair tights for the next Superman film?

No? Well, imagine harder!

Orlando, 30, was spotted discussing roles in the upcoming Superman at the Tower Bar restaurant in Hollywood with Superman Returns producers Mindy and Jon Peters and the movie’s director, Bryan Singer.

Orlando playing the new love interest for Lois Lane would be perfect! (Ex-girlfriend Kate Bosworth portrayed Lois Lane in Superman Returns.)

It would be for one of the villians, such as Brainiac if this were indeed true.

Thats what i'm thinking, he'll prolly be Brainiac. I like this, I like it very much. It seems that if its true, W.B. seems to be trying to fix some of the complaints that people had, such as S.R. not connecting with the younger crowd. Bloom would help in fixing some of that.
It would be for one of the villians, such as Brainiac if this were indeed true.

Bloom would make an excellent villian in my opinon.

ahh i was hoping for a brainiac along the lines of STAS

What if Bloom was...GENERAL ZOD.

Bloom is too young for Zod.

Brainiac is quite possible.

The press is gonna be all over this if true. Another complication in the Bloom/ Bosworth thing.

hmmm, well as much as I dislike the idea of Zod in the sequel, I wouldnt be against that "IF" he were not the only villain, and I dont mean Lex as the other villain either.:woot:
What if Bloom was...GENERAL ZOD.

All of the rumors that circulated already named the two villians as Brainiac and corperate Lex; unless theyre changing the game plan.

But I doubt it's Zod; Bryan would probably want to cast someone more Terrence Stamp-like for Zod if anything.

I've always wanted to see terrance stamp play Zod in the sequel. You could have him in prison, aged and powerless.
All of the rumors that circulated already named the two villians as Brainiac and corperate Lex; unless theyre changing the game plan.

But I doubt it's Zod; Bryan would probably want to cast someone more Terrence Stamp-like for Zod if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"