The Amazing Spider-Man Sequel score thread

I actually like the main theme very much as well and I find it be very catchy, considering it's sort of a motif that's repeated throughout the entire the score. Can't say I recall what the Elfman main theme sounds like though.

I loved the score, so I don't want it to be revamped, just expanded upon.

nah, unless there was another villain also

Him along with Shocker.
Something like Kingpin-Bullseye thing in Daredevil

The orgin would have been perfect,Pete going after his Uncle's killer-The tattoo guy and slowly reaching the top of the organised crime network

Him along with Shocker.

The orgin would have been perfect,Pete going after his Uncle's killer-The tattoo guy and slowly reaching the top of the organised crime network

Yup, this!

Him along with Shocker.

Now that would've made for a great grounded Spider-Man movie

I hope that's not another time you're saying "Oh noes Webb used an unrealistic Lizard in a film he said would be grounded".

I've already said what Webb talked about when using that word. Maybe that post slipped through.

I don't even remember that he had one! Lol. I remember Ock's, Sandman's and Venom's perfectly, but not GG.

Speaking on Scarecrow, no, I don't believe he did, and if he did, it just wasn't memorable either as GG's. Ra's sorta had one, but I thought it was mostly a League of Shadows theme which is prominently used whenever Ra's is shown in TDKR.

I thought Green Goblin's was very memorable.

I hope that's not another time you're saying "Oh noes Webb used an unrealistic Lizard in a film he said would be grounded".

I've already said what Webb talked about when using that word. Maybe that post slipped through.

That's not what I mean at all. It's just fun imagining what it would've been like if the film was grounded like that

Still, Lizard could've been adapted better for this universe. I'm still wondering why they didn't use motion capture with the Lizard

I honestly think the film was as grounded as it could have been with Spider-Man and a giant green Lizard. But when Marc Webb says "grounded," I think he means with the characters, and how they interact with each other. Raimi always had a style of making his movies "cheesy" and a bit over the top (also Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness, Darkman, etc), which I do like, but I'm glad we have more relatable characters this time.

No, I don't think that the Lizard should be more realistic, I said that a million times

the best explanation would be that I wanted a more "gritty" Lizard. In fact, I think the design suffers a lot from the big lips and the very small teeth, which were done just so when the Lizard speaks it's 100% logically correct. Imo those things were not needed, as long as the face is flat the speaking could be easily made to look authentic, even if it wasn't realistically possible

Also, if he was completely motion capture it would've benefited the CGI a lot

The school fight was mo-cap, but things like climbing walls and falling is difficult to do.

I think they did a great job with the CGI to be honest. As far as design goes, it didn't bother me once I saw the film itself.

The school fight was mo-cap, but things like climbing walls and falling is difficult to do.
Yeah. Imagine having a guy trying to climb under a bridge, or up Oscorp tower. Some things NEEDED to be 100% CGI. Its not like the Hulk, which is basically a giant green man. Even then, not everything was motion capture (him jumping high up in the air).

Yeah, I thought the CGI was good, and the look of the Lizard was good. It needed more Lab Coat though. I think it would of been more surreal with it on.

Yeah, I thought the CGI was good, and the look of the Lizard was good. It needed more Lab Coat though. I think it would of been more surreal with it on.

Yeah, that part bothers me a little bit. Why not keep the lab coat on him for more than 1/2 of a second?

Yeah, that part bothers me a little bit. Why not keep the lab coat on him for more than 1/2 of a second?

he had it more in the deleted scene like 3 secons more :o

The design could've been more edgy and gritter, and that would've made it to look more authentic. The design they had was close to cartoony, so it stuck out more

The design could've been more edgy and gritter, and that would've made it to look more authentic. The design they had was close to cartoony, so it stuck out more
I was watching the movie with commentary, and they were going to have Spidey make fun of Lizard by saying, "Hey, why do you look like a Goomba?" or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"