Sequels Sequel with two timelines?

scatterax

Presented in Technicolor
Reaction score
What if instead of a Scott Lang sequel or a hank pym prequel, we get both via the Godfather Part II approach? We could reveal how dark of a character hank pym was in the past, chronicling his fall, but incased in marvels feel good approach in Scott langs story.it could end with pym redeeming himself by saving past wasp with new wasp and new ant man, and could possibly have a giant man finally.

The only thing I'm having trouble figuring out is finding a good villain for the present timeline. For the past flash backs there doesn't need to be a singular threat, but you could argue pym himself becomes the villain for most of the flashback sequences. Maybe a reimagined egg had for a Lang villain, but I don't know many ant man villains that could potentially interact with the micro verse world, or whatever it's called.

what if janet is actually the villain and becomes an evolved version of the red queen, driven mad by her time in the microverse?

I would love to see more footage with young Michael Douglas in action as Ant-Man. The digital de-aging trick was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"