• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Serious Health issue help!!

Beanjuice

Human beanjuice
Reaction score
yesterday i started to get a wierd tingling in my right arm,along with my heart beating really fast and some chest pain, i dismissed it and figured i ate something bad,but today as im talking right now im dizzy, my hands tingle and my vision isnt too great. i've searched these symptoms and it leads to what it says to be type 2 diabetes. i would go get myself check but, there might be some "substances" in my system i dont want anyone to know about or my parents will freak on me,but im also really scared that i wont be able to take care of myself long enough to get the stuff out of my system. what should i do?

On the one hand you could risk getting in potential major trouble, on the other hand you have your.....life.

Hm. :huh:

On the one hand you could risk getting in potential major trouble, on the other hand you have your.....life.

Hm. :huh:

i know it sounds stupid trouble or death right? but i have alot at stake getting caught too. im sue i can take care of myself until im clean to check but im just really scared and dont know what to do

Go. To. The. ****ing. Doctor. :cmad:

And all you midgets that are "our future", this is why you shouldn't do drugs.

I'd say go to the doctor, don't they have an oath or something?

Where are you from? Because in the Uk we have athing called NHS Direct, a medical helpline with doctors to answer your questions over the phoneand hopefully diagnose you, put your mind at rest. If your American do you have anything similar you could use?

On aside note was this the first time you had taken drugs? and a doctor asalready mentioned cannot 'grass' you in to anyone, they can be sued, patient-doctor confidentiality.

Maybe it's due to the "substances".
But you should get yourself checked out. Cause anyways, I don't think they can detect certain substances without doing a tox screen. Which I don't think they would do unless you were obviously on something.
Could you be dehydrated ? Had too much caffiene ? Panic attack ?

What kind of substances?

Either way, depending on you age, the doctor is not allowed to disclose anything.

i've searched all of the symptoms. tingling of feet or arms, shortness of breath,chest pain,dizziness. its signs of blood sugar getting too high. and its strange cuz i didnt feel like this until i was high. good point. im going to wait a day or two see if there is any change and if not then f^$& it im going to the hospital. nice to know some of you actually care

i've searched all of the symptoms. tingling of feet or arms, shortness of breath,chest pain,dizziness. its signs of blood sugar getting too high. and its strange cuz i didnt feel like this until i was high. good point. im going to wait a day or two see if there is any change and if not then f^$& it im going to the hospital. nice to know some of you actually care

Why wait a day or two? Go now, you have nothing to lose and that way you'll know where you are. Either way lay off the weed as i assume that's what you've been smoking when you say substances.:yay:

how old are you? and go to the ****ing doctor. reading **** up on the internet always makes it worse cos you get the wrong info and you could be confusing your simptoms with something else.

What kind of substances?

Either way, depending on you age, the doctor is not allowed to disclose anything.

it was weed lol of course. only thing is im 16, if i got to the hospital,no doubt my mum i gonna be there and they find the stuff in my system im pretty sure they will tell her

it was weed lol of course. only thing is im 16, if i got to the hospital,no doubt my mum i gonna be there and they find the stuff in my system im pretty sure they will tell her
So... get punished for a month... or die forever. Such a hard choice.

They wont, they can't. And a good Doctor/nurse will ask her to leave the room while they speak to you. Or just say to your mum something like 'i'll fo in (the cubicle) alone, i'm big enough now' to shake her off.

dude ive had a similar thing with weed. once i was doing that with my mates and all of a sudden i felt my heart racing like a madman. i just sat up in silence till it went. but even so if your 16 and you go to the docs with out your mum knowing you should be fine.

also stop smoking weed it ****s you up lol :D

dude ive had a similar thing with weed. once i was doing that with my mates and all of a sudden i felt my heart racing like a madman. i just sat up in silence till it went. but even so if your 16 and you go to the docs with out your mum knowing you should be fine.

also stop smoking weed it ****s you up lol :D

well this is the day after i smoked and i still feel wierd. i'vebeen smoking a while and this never happened. im gonan wait a two days and then go to the hospital

well this is the day after i smoked and i still feel wierd. i'vebeen smoking a while and this never happened. im gonan wait a two days and then go to the hospital

could of just over done it, I'd say wait a day and if i still feels like more than a hangover then go to the doc. you gotta remeber they are really nice people and are there to help you no matter what the problem is related to.

could of just over done it, I'd say wait a day and if i still feels like more than a hangover then go to the doc. you gotta remeber they are really nice people and are there to help you no matter what the problem is related to.

yeah? thanks guys. i was feeling fine all day until like an hour ago whne i started to feel really weird again

yesterday i started to get a wierd tingling in my right arm,along with my heart beating really fast and some chest pain, i dismissed it and figured i ate something bad,but today as im talking right now im dizzy, my hands tingle and my vision isnt too great. i've searched these symptoms and it leads to what it says to be type 2 diabetes. i would go get myself check but, there might be some "substances" in my system i dont want anyone to know about or my parents will freak on me,but im also really scared that i wont be able to take care of myself long enough to get the stuff out of my system. what should i do?

Son I'm very disappointed in you. I can't believe you'd turn out like this, and we're going to have a serious talk about this.

haha very funny you wouldnt be making jokes if you were in my shoes

haha very funny you wouldnt be making jokes if you were in my shoes
Nope, we would be going to the doctor:o

"Guys, I got bit by a snake that rattles and I am starting to feel sick and really dizzy, what should I ddafsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"