Seven Soldiers

nite-owl

Avenger
Reaction score
I've got the all the miniseries and I was just wondering when the series starts.

He means an ongoing there isn't going to be one sorry dude.

I could see potential in an on going as long as Morrison would write it, even though it is not going to happen. Did anyone have a favorite Seven Soldiers comic in particular and also will these characters be in DC continuatioN? I know Zatanna is , but I hope Frankenstein is. Frankenstein was my favorite next to Mister Miracle. I saw the Bulleteer on the front cover of IC#7, Perez version.

There really isn't going to be an ongoing?, because I am sure I read somewere that there was going to be one.

No there isn't going to be an ongoing. Though I hope that Zatanna gets and ongoing someday :up:

I checked in the back of one the issue its says that at Seven Soldiers special was meant to come out on the 5 of April.

nite-owl said:
I checked in the back of one the issue its says that at Seven Soldiers special was meant to come out on the 5 of April.

Que :confused:

I think he means Seven Soldiers #1, the grande finale of the series.

The finale has been delayed, not entirely sure when til.

There have been rumours of the guardian getting his own series.

The miniseries was great, I have it in TPB. But I don't think a series will be on the horizon anytime soon. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"