Sharknado - the film about a tornado made of sharks!

The title alone has sold me.

wow....just....wow, the follow up will probably be "Pirahnacane"

These movies are usually terribly fun. Will watch eventually.

So utterly stupid, senseless and impossible. Nothing in that makese sense. Everything about it screams horrible but from that trailer they managed to make it look entertaining and funny. Probably worth watching for the schlock alone.

I've always wanted to see That Guy From 90210 Whose Career You Always Knew Would Go Nowhere After the Show Was Cancelled play an action hero.

A tornado threw a shark at him and he cut in half with a ****ing chainsaw. You bet your ass I'm going to watch this film.

This looks so insanely bad I have to watch it bad, Tara Reid is actually still acting?

I'm excited for the Chris Nolan gritty-realistic reboot of this in about 30 years.

I'm not kidding when I say this if you actually look at some for her early movies. Not terrible, I not saying academy award but at least decent.

I'm not kidding when I say this if you actually look at some for her early movies. Not terrible, I not saying academy award but at least decent.

Yeah, she was fine in the American Pie movies. Granted, she was one of the weaker members of the ensemble, but she didn't do badly. And she had a great 5-second role in The Big Lebowski.

Everything else though, well...

She appeared on 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK a few years back.

That's normally a sign that you've hit rock bottom and will do anything for money.

Every time this thread appears at first sight it looks like it say Shalnark, but no, just another asylum film -.-

I'm betting this is a much better movie than Grown-Ups 2, that's for sure.

Today is my friend Christian's birthday. His party is pretty much centered around watching this movie.

I think I figured out how they came up with the idea for this movie.

Asylum founders David Michael Latt and David Rimawi are hanging out one night and decide to watch a movie. Magnolia is showing on HBO, and since neither one of them has ever seen it, they decide to give it a chance. They wake up two hours and 40 minutes later, when the film is in the midst of it's frog-raining climax.

Latt: Huh? I didn't see that coming.

Rimawi: Me neither. What was this movie about again?

Latt: Dunno. I guess frog rainstorms or something.

Rimawi: Huh. Hey, you know what would be even better? A movie where it rained sharks!

Latt: Hell yeah! But wait... what if, instead of raining sharks, they where flung through the air by a tornado?!

Rimawi: BRILLIANT! WE MUST MAKE THAT MOVIE!

sharknado-gif.gif

Brings new meaning to the phrase 'jump the shark'. And they say movies are bereft of ideas nowadays.

OMG this is everywhere! Even my boss was talking about this. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"