Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be live rather quickly after they show it. WB is wasting zero time!

It's definitely a trailer.

The suit does not look good imo. Its so obviously not real, its kind of distracting, especially with him trying to move in it. Its like he is in a TMNT suit.

There's some genuine heart to this, and a nice balance of humor. It's pretty much what it needs to be in 2018. The trip in the subway car was really cool, and it's just over the top enough to work. Levi is going to be great in this.

Note the not so subtle hint about going toe to toe with Superman.

Shazam ! Trailer #1

[YT]go6GEIrcvFY[/YT]

Liked it, but was underwhelmed about some things but I loved the tone !

Looks [BLACKOUT]FUN[/BLACKOUT].

I...friggin...LOVED IT!

"Sorry about your windown but your welcome for not getting robbed!!"

I loved when he was stuffing his face and he says to that woman "hey I'm a superhero" haha

That looks amazing!! DC finally back on track! Tone is absolutely perfect! Can't wait to meet the other foster kids too

mj9TYLB.gif

"What's it feel like to play such a childish superhero?"

Zach: Like going home. I think that there are very few characters that are just super stoked to have powers and the responsibility with those and I love that. I got to be a genuine part of myself for this

"I love that I get to be that child. That there's still an optimism in him. That's why the Wizard picks him -- because of his heart."

"I think that now more than ever we need those types of heroes."

I can't think of why this would be...

LMAO @ That flight scene! I love this damn trailer! The humor was spot on. Great chemistry between Freddie and Billy.

Looks pretty sweet and fitting for the character. Can't wait to see more of the Wizard and the Rock. Lots of questions. Sivan's powers etc. but a charming first look.

Looks pretty sweet and fitting for the character. Can't wait to see more of the Wizard and the Rock. Lots of questions. Sivan's powers etc. but a charming first look.
:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"