She-Hulk

A Lady Liberators ongoing should totally replace She-Hulk.

She-Hulk
Jaz
Valkyrie
Invisible Woman
Thundra

With at least three more of the various women who've joined the ranks in other series and one-shots! I'd be all over it. Especially if they got Peter David to write it.

A Lady Liberators ongoing should totally replace She-Hulk.

It would be great to see the Lady Liberators take over the She-Hulk series. Peter David would be a brilliant choice as well :-)
(Y)

I'd buy it for 2.99

and wow I never realized how white Monet's become.

Hopefully they put She-hulk somewhere good. to bad PAD won't be writing where ever she goes.

Last edited:
I'd buy it for 2.99

and wow I never realized how white Monet's become.

Hopefully they put She-hulk somewhere good. to bad PAD won't be writing where ever she goes.

1. monet: Yup,.. we're waiting for her to dye her hair blond and put in blue contacts.

2. She-hulk: no doubt.
She's got too much of a fan following to drop completly into limbo.

It's ironic that Monet somehow became white in X-Factor, since X-Factor's pretty ethnically diverse otherwise. If Monet were still black, they'd basically have all of the major ethnicities in America covered except Asian.

Monet is the new Sunspot, except Sunspot's skin color eventually evened out in the middle. Monet has only begun to get white.

One day we'll purchase an issue of X-Factor, and wonder why Darwin is wearing a wig. Then the real Darwin will show up on the next page, and be considerably darker.

To best illustrate Monet's massive skintone change, here's a couple of pictures comparing her current appearance to her original appearance...

And the next mod to infract me for "hotlinking" from my own website is going on my ****-list with Morg. :cmad:

monet-dark.jpg

monet-light.jpg

You know, Manic, I notice those pics are not on an image host. We have a strict no-hotlinking policy here...

:)

Seriously, I own Numutant.net, and I've got the bills to prove it. When the "no hotlinking" announcement was made, I actually had a notice in my signature for practically a month that said so. As soon as I took it out of my sig and posted a picture, BAM!, Morg gave me an infraction. I got it reversed after complaining and posting this this, but I'm still incredibly pissed. Absolutely no effort was made to see if I was hotlinking. Morg just saw that I posted an image that wasn't on imageshack or photobucket, and punished away! :cmad:

Well, let's be fair. How do we really know that you made that pic? I mean, there've gotta be a lot of Manics and a lot of Hypes and a lot of Morgs out there in this big, crazy, wonderful world, right?

I know, right? I think we're gonna need to see some signed documents, preferably in triplicate, if you please. :o

Jeeze. Just don't read me any of your poetry afterward.

[/Obscure Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy joke about Vogons]

I never got around to reading that. Since I seem to be on a semi-classic-books-that-got-made-into-movies kick recently (I just read A Clockwork Orange and I Am Legend before that), I think I'll finally do that. Thanks for reminding me. :up:

Protip: If you decide to work your way through the series and find yourself pretty happy about things after you finish book four, there is no book five.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"