SHH! Batcave Challenge 2011 Sign-Up Thread (20 participants only)

Gotham Knight

Watchful Protector
Reaction score
GOTHAM KNIGHT PRESENTS:
unledgh.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the sign-up thread for the 2011 Batcave Challenge. What is the Batcave Challenge? Well, it's a team-based game where members of Super Hero Hype will team up and compete in a game where thinking like other members of the hype will get you points.

If you want bragging rights, respect and a competitive challenge then this game is for you. The competition will be fierce as 4 teams compete in order to accomplish the ultimate goal of being crowned the "Batcave Challenge Champions of 2011".

Only the first 20 members that sign up will be allowed to participate, so if you want to play you better sign up fast.

IMPORTANT: This game is for fun only. And there may come a time where the rules need to be bended. And it could result in some teams not getting the exact same setup as other teams. And at anytime I may cancel the entire game before or while it's going on. This will not happen unless I find that something important comes up and I don't have the time.

In the end, by signing up you are acknowledging that I have the final say in any rules, challenge or anything involving the game that I want to change, like above where I said there's a possibility of cancellation. There will be no arguing against it at all as these are the rules that you accept by signing up.

There will be no twist included in this game. Don't take this the wrong way as every team will get a fair chance. No team will get an unfair advantage based on who is on their team. However there could be a time where things don't go exactly as planned. And improvising is needed. If you are not okay with that, do not sign up.

Rules: For those of you worried that there are too many rules or that this game will be too complicated, don't worry. If you've ever seen Family Feud, the rules are almost 100% the same. However, you should probably still skim through the rules just so you know the minor changes made, like the bonus round.

The way the game works is that 30 random users of SHH! will be surveyed(You may know where this is going...) and the top 30 answers will be tallied. Then teams must one at a time guess what answers were given by members of the hype.

The top five answers will be hidden on the Bat-Board. (see top photo) and when the correct top five answers are guessed, they will be revealed on the board one at a time.

Batarang Challenge: To start the game, the 5 members of a team must decide who will be asked to start the game off for them. Then those two users will get a board with a random question and the top five answers, and whoever guesses the #1 answer will get to choose if they want to pass or play.

In order to decide who guesses first for the Batarang challenge, there will be a coin flip.

If no one guesses the #1 answer, it will go to the person/team that guessed the highest out of both given answers. Should no one guess any answers correctly, the winner will be decided by a coin flip.

Once the winner is decided, they must choose whether to pass to the other team or play. The benefits of choosing to play are that the team will get 5 chances to guess the top five answers on the board. If they do guess all of the answers correctly in their first 5 tries, they get the points for that round. If they're wrong, the board gets tossed to the other team.

The benefits of passing are that if you think a question is to hard to guess all 5 answers for, the other team will then have to get all of them. And if they are not successful then the board gets tossed to the team that chose to pass to them.

If all 5 answers are not guessed within 10 tries, then the answers will be revealed. However points will still be awarded for every correct guess that a team gets. So even if you can't guess all of the top 5 answers, it's still important that you pick up some points in a round as they will be important.

There will be 4 rounds in every team battle. After 4 rounds the team with the least points is eliminated. However the team with the most points moves on to the bonus round and insures that they will play in the Gotham Championship Battle which will take place in none other than Gotham City .

Bonus Round: There will be a bonus round where the winning team, gets a chance to earn points that will be accumulated into the Gotham Championship Battle. These points will be very important as they will be wagered in the Gotham Battle.

Teams will once again choose one of their team members and they must choose wisely as that member will be the only one to compete in this round.

There will be another board with the top 3 answers out of 3 and depending on how many are guessed correctly, their team will be awarded with points.

If none of the answers are guessed correctly, their team will still be awarded with a certain amount of points which they will use to wager in the Gotham Championship Battle.

Gotham Championship Battle: Like I mentioned before, this game is for fun, bragging rights and also for competing. But the ultimate goal of the Batcave challenge is to win the virtual Batcave Challenge trophy, which will be awarded individually to each 5 players from the winning team with their names engraved into the their own virtual trophy plates:
unledxp.jpg

This challenge will also be a little different from the first round, and the complete rules will only be revealed on the day of the final competition.

As of right now, there is no set date for when this will be started or end. But hopefully, enough people sign up and it goes smoothly. I would like to start it very soon after the limit of 20 members is reached should enough people join.

If you don't have the time to do something like this, please don't join. And if a player is hindering the game from continuing or being disruptive, they are liable to be removed from the game completely and replaced.

Teams: All of the 20 users that sign up will not be able to choose who they play with. The 20 users names will be put on a tiny piece of paper and placed into a hat, where I will randomly pull them out one by one and add them to a team until it's reached it's limit of 5.

However once a team is completed, they can decide on their team name. If they cannot agree on a team name, then I will choose a name for them.

Ultimately this game is just for fun so don't take it too seriously. Now with that being said, there is still reputation as a competitor on the line so you still have to bring it!

USERS SIGNED UP:

Last edited:
Can you post that in a readable font?

GOTHAM KNIGHT PRESENTS:
unledgh.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the sign-up thread for the 2011 Batcave Challenge. What is the Batcave Challenge? Well, it's a team-based game where members of Super Hero Hype will team up and compete in a game where thinking like other members of the hype will get you points.

If you want bragging rights, respect and a competitive challenge then this game is for you. The competition will be fierce as 4 teams compete in order to accomplish the ultimate goal of being crowned the "Batcave Challenge Champions of 2011".

Only the first 20 members that sign up will be allowed to participate, so if you want to play you better sign up fast.

IMPORTANT: This game is for fun only. And there may come a time where the rules need to be bended. And it could result in some teams not getting the exact same setup as other teams. And at anytime I may cancel the entire game before or while it's going on. This will not happen unless I find that something important comes up and I don't have the time.

In the end, by signing up you are acknowledging that I have the final say in any rules, challenge or anything involving the game that I want to change, like above where I said there's a possibility of cancellation. There will be no arguing against it at all as these are the rules that you accept by signing up.

There will be no twist included in this game. Don't take this the wrong way as every team will get a fair chance. No team will get an unfair advantage based on who is on their team. However there could be a time where things don't go exactly as planned. And improvising is needed. If you are not okay with that, do not sign up.

Rules: For those of you worried that there are too many rules or that this game will be too complicated, don't worry. If you've ever seen Family Feud, the rules are almost 100% the same. However, you should probably still skim through the rules just so you know the minor changes made, like the bonus round.

The way the game works is that 30 random users of SHH! will be surveyed(You may know where this is going...) and the top 30 answers will be tallied. Then teams must one at a time guess what answers were given by members of the hype.

The top five answers will be hidden on the Bat-Board. (see top photo) and when the correct top five answers are guessed, they will be revealed on the board one at a time.

Batarang Challenge: To start the game, the 5 members of a team must decide who will be asked to start the game off for them. Then those two users will get a board with a random question and the top five answers, and whoever guesses the #1 answer will get to choose if they want to pass or play.

In order to decide who guesses first for the Batarang challenge, there will be a coin flip.

If no one guesses the #1 answer, it will go to the person/team that guessed the highest out of both given answers. Should no one guess any answers correctly, the winner will be decided by a coin flip.

Once the winner is decided, they must choose whether to pass to the other team or play. The benefits of choosing to play are that the team will get 5 chances to guess the top five answers on the board. If they do guess all of the answers correctly in their first 5 tries, they get the points for that round. If they're wrong, the board gets tossed to the other team.

The benefits of passing are that if you think a question is to hard to guess all 5 answers for, the other team will then have to get all of them. And if they are not successful then the board gets tossed to the team that chose to pass to them.

If all 5 answers are not guessed within 10 tries, then the answers will be revealed. However points will still be awarded for every correct guess that a team gets. So even if you can't guess all of the top 5 answers, it's still important that you pick up some points in a round as they will be important.

There will be 4 rounds in every team battle. After 4 rounds the team with the least points is eliminated. However the team with the most points moves on to the bonus round and insures that they will play in the Gotham Championship Battle which will take place in none other than Gotham City .

Bonus Round: There will be a bonus round where the winning team, gets a chance to earn points that will be accumulated into the Gotham Championship Battle.

Teams will once again choose one of their team members and they must choose wisely as that member will be the only one to compete in this round.

There will be another board with the top 3 answers out of 3 and depending on how many are guessed correctly, their team will be awarded with points.

If none of the answers are guessed correctly, their team will still be awarded with a certain amount of points which they will use to wager in the Gotham Championship Battle.

Gotham Championship Battle: Like I mentioned before, this game is for fun, bragging rights and also for competing. But the ultimate goal of the Batcave challenge is to win the virtual Batcave Challenge trophy, which will be awarded individually to each 5 players from the winning team with their names engraved into the their own virtual trophy plates:
unledxp.jpg

This challenge will also be a little different from the first round, and the complete rules will only be revealed on the day of the final competition.

As of right now, there is no set date for when this will be started or end. But hopefully, enough people sign up and it goes smoothly. I would like to start it very soon after the limit of 20 members is reached should enough people join.

If you don't have the time to do something like this, please don't join. And if a player is hindering the game from continuing or being disruptive, they are liable to be removed from the game completely and replaced.

Teams: All of the 20 users that sign up will not be able to choose who they play with. The 20 users names will be put on a tiny piece of paper and placed into a hat, where I will randomly pull them out one by one and add them to a team until it's reached it's limit of 5.

However once a team is completed, they can decide on their team name. If they cannot agree on a team name, then I will choose a name for them.

Ultimately this game is just for fun so don't take it too seriously. Now with that being said, there is still reputation as a competitor on the line so you still have to bring it!

fixed it for you

Point system: 100 points awarded for each correct answer in the regular rounds.

1000 points awarded for each correct answer the bonus round.

GOTHAM KNIGHT PRESENTS:
unledgh.jpg

Bonus Round: There will be a bonus round where the winning team, gets a chance to earn points that will be accumulated into the Gotham Championship Battle.

unledxp.jpg

fixed it for you

Double fixed.

Also I apologize for the poorly made trophy. But I figured it was a virtual trophy anyway so no one really cared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"