SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Opening Ceremony (And the nominees are...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just figured it out actually typing a PM. And it all makes sense. It all fits. Someone on my team threw me under the bus and I'm positive I know who. Doesn't matter now, but at least I'm not so confused anymore. I don't know how past seasons of this game have really gone in terms of honesty, but this is going to be every man/woman for themselves. All trying to make you guys paranoid aside, everyone will have to watch their backs greatly if they wanna win I think.

Don't hold back. Spill the beans. The audience demands drama!

Don't hold back. Spill the beans. The audience demands drama!
lol I know. But I don't want to come off as bitter or a poor sport. But when/if they're evicted I'll lay it out there. But for what it's worth if I do play in next years Survivor, you guys know how trustworthy I am at least. I guess that's a positive. The entire reason I'm gone is for giving info to one of my teammates. I was ready to stick with my alliance to for the entire game.

Everyone should remember that next year. :cwink:

So help Team #1 out... how does voting work? Are people just voting someone out of their own tribe or can people vote out anyone from any of the bottom 3 tribes?

So help Team #1 out... how does voting work? Are people just voting someone out of their own tribe or can people vote out anyone from any of the bottom 3 tribes?
I was under the impression that the bottom three tribes could vote out any member of any tribe, including one from their own.

So wait, Gotham Knight goes to Redemption Island now, right?

lol I know. But I don't want to come off as bitter or a poor sport. But when/if they're evicted I'll lay it out there. But for what it's worth if I do play in next years Survivor, you guys know how trustworthy I am at least. I guess that's a positive. The entire reason I'm gone is for giving info to one of my teammates. I was ready to stick with my alliance to for the entire game.

Don't hold us in suspense man, NAME NAMES!!!

Bottom 3 tribes go to council, and can vote out any player on the losing tribes they choose.

So wait, Gotham Knight goes to Redemption Island now, right?

Nope. Just eliminated.

You would actually do your tribe and/or friends a favor by naming names! Help out your friends! Vengeance thy name is Gotham Knight!

I have a feeling he'll be gone next week, so I'll be able to tell you guys anyway. That way if I were wrong, which common sense tells me otherwise, I won't feel bad for ruining his game.

But yeah it sucks because I would have made a pretty good case had I made it to the end of the game. The reason I think it's the guy, is I was able to obtain a tribe password from another player. I gave it to him and he saw that some members wanted him gone, I'm assuming. So he likely struck a deal with at least one of them. And then I think he got another guy on our team to vote for me to, so it's sort of double the backstabbing. :oldrazz:

And Spider-Fan, whenever I'm allowed to see them, can you please PM me the votes for this weeks tribal council and reveal the identity of the voters? Even if you want to wait until the final week/when the games over, I'd still like them if you don't mind. :up:

Wow. A 1 min difference. :(

I feel your pain GK.

Wow. A 1 min difference. :(

I feel your pain GK.
Thanks man. Yeah, that's a pretty painful way to go out. I was positive I got the first question right too. But yeah... That's the way the cookie crumbles. But good luck to you.

I did get the first question right but the damn academy didn't see it way. :argh:

I probably would have said Return of the King if it wasn't for the fact that I had to give an answer right on the spot and Silence of the Lambs was the first thing that came to mind.

I think I'd have gotten Return of the King right :)

I'd have questioned but if I had to name something quickly that's the movie that would have come to mind.

I feel like a crappy LotR fan not knowing that for certain off hand though :(

And Spider-Fan, whenever I'm allowed to see them, can you please PM me the votes for this weeks tribal council and reveal the identity of the voters? Even if you want to wait until the final week/when the games over, I'd still like them if you don't mind. :up:

that's the bad part, we're never allowed to see the identity of the voters and who voted for whom

Nope. Just eliminated.

I was joking, but yeah, Jeff Probst would be disappointed with this untwist. Seriously, how does Gotham Knight find Jesus if there is no Redemption Island?

The first thing I thought of with the 2 actors was John Wayne and Jeff Bridges for playing Rooster Cogburn. Then I was like, no, Bridges won for that country music movie. Good question.

Props to Parker Wayne for Silence of the Lambs. That's an awesome answer.

that's the bad part, we're never allowed to see the identity of the voters and who voted for whom
Really? What a shame. I guess it makes sense for if there's another season. But it would still be cool to see how people voted.

I was joking, but yeah, Jeff Probst would be disappointed with this untwist. Seriously, how does Gotham Knight find Jesus if there is no Redemption Island?
The least you could do for me is getting me on Redemption Island...

Right? :cwink:

I have a serious work-related shindig Monday from 8PM EST til god knows when but otherwise I'm good with Monday

I work 2-10pm :cmad: but I'll be around after that.

I did get the first question right but the damn academy didn't see it way. :argh:

I probably would have said Return of the King if it wasn't for the fact that I had to give an answer right on the spot and Silence of the Lambs was the first thing that came to mind.

The book is a sequel, the movie is not :oldrazz:

Just got back from watching Captain America. That was a pretty good movie :up:

How would you rank the Marvel films so far Jewhob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"