SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Opening Ceremony (And the nominees are...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good!!! It was great! :cmad:

My favorite Marvel Studios film to date :hrt:

It's too fresh in my mind to state any comparison's yet. I went alone but will go again probably next weekend with my wife. Once I've seen it a couple times and a few days have passed, I'll have a better inclination.

The only thing I didn't like though was the soundtrack and [blackout]I felt they took the plot too far with him waking up in the present time. I felt like it needed to end with him being recovered from the ice with his waking up happening in Avengers... but that's just personal preference.[/blackout]

I definately like it better than Iron Man 2 though... which is my least favorite Marvel Studios film so far.

It's too fresh in my mind to state any comparison's yet. I went alone but will go again probably next weekend with my wife. Once I've seen it a couple times and a few days have passed, I'll have a better inclination.

The only thing I didn't like though was the soundtrack and [blackout]I felt they took the plot too far with him waking up in the present time. I felt like it needed to end with him being recovered from the ice with his waking up happening in Avengers... but that's just personal preference.[/blackout]

I definately like it better than Iron Man 2 though... which is my least favorite Marvel Studios film so far.

IM2 I think is def the weak link of those films. I rank them as:

Captain America: The First Avenger
Thor
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2

Iron Man and Thor are basically tied for me, but I give the edge to Thor mostly for Loki. I can compare/contrast them in story, acting, etc. I like them about the same, but I do feel like Loki was the biggest difference in quality between the two films. I loved Obediah Stane, but Loki was just better.

How would you rank the Marvel films so far Jewhob?

Thor
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2

Though the first 3 are all very close. I've been very happy with their movies so far. I even felt that, despite it being not quite as good, Iron Man 2 was still highly enjoyable.

I think Captain America is in the Thor/Iron Man section, but first second or third place I don't know yet.

IM2 I think is def the weak link of those films. I rank them as:

Captain America: The First Avenger
Thor
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2

Iron Man and Thor are basically tied for me, but I give the edge to Thor mostly for Loki. I can compare/contrast them in story, acting, etc. I like them about the same, but I do feel like Loki was the biggest difference in quality between the two films. I loved Obediah Stane, but Loki was just better.

Agreed. Loki is probably my favorite character in any of the films thus far. I'm stoked that he'll be in Avengers.

It's hard for me to compare them because it's just one awesome film after the next. Unfortunately IM2 isn't as good though. I enjoyed it but not on the same level as the others.

Agreed. Loki is probably my favorite character in any of the films thus far. I'm stoked that he'll be in Avengers.

So am I! As much as I loved the Red Skull in Cap, I still say Loki is my faovirte villain of the MCU so far, and one of my 2 favorite characters from the films :up:

I wasn't sure if Loki was best choice for villain in Avengers...until I saw Thor. Such a well done character in that film!

We can haz new challenge nao?

Going to post it when I get home from work tonight...so 10:30ish for new thread, and challenge shortly after...I am sending forum passwords now

.....And the grid photoshop master gets...?

.....And the grid photoshop master gets...?

party85.gif
and then :indy:

I knew fedora's were your weak point. Just knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"