Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #2: Gridlock!

I'll send out PMs and tell everyone to post in here.

I have 1 yes so far from Marvel.

I have to go to bed anyhow as I have a very long drive tomorrow. I just feel bad. I was unable to do much for the grid challenge and I won't be around for the next one. But yeah, start it tonight. I'll try to get some answers in, in the AM.

I'm sorry, but it is easier for me to get everything straight Saturday night than Sunday night, cause I'm gonna be strapped for time Sunday night ajnd I can go to bed later tomorrow :csad:

What if there aren't enough people on tonight to vote? Can you go based on what the majority who are around say?

Well...Time for some council results!

Vote #1

StorminNorman

What if there aren't enough people on tonight to vote? Can you go based on what the majority who are around say?

Depends...I can't have like 4 Marvels say yes and do it if only 1 DC person is on. I need at least a few people on each team on.

Vote #2

StorminNorman

Vote #3

and also 4-8

StorminNorman

Norm was playing? You could have fooled me. Maybe you were playing a try and remain invisible strategy, but you were a little TOO invisible. But, your team saw you, and sent you a clear message. That message is:

picture1bc.jpg

Vote #3

and also 4-8

StorminNorman

Norm was playing? You could have fooled me. Maybe you were playing a try and remain invisible strategy, but you were a little TOO invisible. But, your team saw you, and sent you a clear message. That message is:

picture1bc.jpg

Tobey = 100% Pro / Badass :up:

they way he Pwned those paps....:awesome:

Thread is being made now...need to hear from a few others to make it starting tonight official!

i didn't click on this thread, i clicked on the other so i dunno why that posted here

i blame Le Lag

New thread is up...go there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"