Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #2: Gridlock!

As much as I hate most of you for not choosing me :-)mad: :oldrazz:), I have to say that i'm very impressed with all the avvy's from both Marvel and DC! :cool::up:

Still waiting on votes.

24 hours for tribal council...

Survivor is serious business :atp:

LIKE SRSLY?! :awesome:

Revealing a vote number might reveal something about someone's strategy...which is why I am not telling you how many votes I have. Nor will I during the course of the game when I am waiting on votes.

Wait, wait, wait... people are still complaining? So you lost a challenge. Suck it up and win the next one. :heart:

Exactly. This is the FIRST challenge guys. You'll have plenty more to come. I know how frustrating it can be to barely lose a challenge after working so hard on it...but that's Survivor. And it's not like this is the first time a host has been a part of the challenge judging.

Truth be told, I'm sure there is someone on the losing tribe that is an easy vote out. Gather your troops, muster your strength, and channel it into the next challenge. :up:

The votes are never easy for me I like everyone on my team

Yeah we could have done out without this comment to further prolong this. Yes the "winning" grid. :whatever:

Let me rephrase that then, the non losing grid.:awesome:

You both did a good job, a team has to lose. Buck it up and be beast in the next challenge.

3 more hours for tribal council votes. If you don't vote, that is automatically a vote for yourself.

Less than 2 hours to vote!

i sent mine to both

you can't use quick reply to send to multiple people :argh:

As general reminder, please send votes to both hosts next time.

Still waiting on votes though.

Any chance that you guys are giving us saturday off?

yeah i was wondering if the challenge will be issued after the tribal council results or if it will be posted later

We were going to start it tomorrow. It's not a lengthy challenge.

We were going to start it tomorrow. It's not a lengthy challenge.

I respectfully ask that you reconsider and start sunday. A lot of us aren't around on saturday and a quick challenge could work against us. Especially if it makes our tribes think we're not contributing or could cause tribes to lose because time is not a factor. Most people are around on Sunday, however, so is there any chance it can start then?

I respectfully ask that you reconsider and start sunday. A lot of us aren't around on saturday and a quick challenge could work against us. Especially if it makes our tribes think we're not contributing or could cause tribes to lose because time is not a factor. Most people are around on Sunday, however, so is there any chance it can start then?

I can't accomodate everyone, and it was actually my goal to start this thing tonight, but that didn't happen. So I am in effect delaying this 2 days if I do that. Plus, neither of us can be around Sunday (I work 2-10) and we get up early Monday (I have to be up by 6:30, so I am going to bed really early). So, it is hard on us to do it Sunday.

But, I will do this. If a majority on both teams want to do this tonight still, I'll start it tonight. Would this be a suitable option?

i think that's suitable, i'm assuming polls in the forums to vote or publicly?

I have to go to bed anyhow as I have a very long drive tomorrow. I just feel bad. I was unable to do much for the grid challenge and I won't be around for the next one. But yeah, start it tonight. I'll try to get some answers in, in the AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"