• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 4) - Choose it, CHOOSE IT!!!

PoV - Make Immortal a new Avatar, if he doesn't wear it then he's Nominated!

I have been meaning to look up cool ideas for an avy of Angel from the Buffyverse, but I always end up doing other stuff.

Eh, I never got into Buffy (but boy did I want to when I was younger ;))

I never watched it until recently. It's an all kinds of well crafted show, and there are aspects of it I want to carry over into a potential TV show I have an idea for.

I loved these books when I was little! I had a ton of Indiana Jones books.

ATTENTION!!!

Ladies and...err.... no... GENTLEMEN!!!! It seems the 24 hours I gave was a bit too generous because after only 3 hours WE HAVE OURSELVES A NEW HoH!!!!!!

With four endings...

Untitled-6.png

Untitled-5.png

Untitled-4.png

Untitled-3.png

... I am proud to announce that for a second time, Kal is the new HoH!!!!!!!

Amazing job sir, you've exceeded my expectations. You're familiar with how the game goes by now. Please within the next 12 hours (by 11:30 Est tomorrow morning) name your 2 nominations and your pick to play in the PoV.

SF will be hosting the PoV so it's up to him when it starts... stay tuned for that :up:

I loved these books when I was little! I had a ton of Indiana Jones books.

I had a few but I loved them. I vaguely remember one where I was in a hot air baloon, and another where I kept getting mulled in tall grass by something like a warthog or something.

I don't remember them but I LOVED them.

And how perfect could it have been for this challenge if people weren't stupid? They actually have a Choose Your Own Adventure for the show Big Brother on that site!!!! Unfortunatley it was so ******ed I wanted to cry. I finished it after about 2 minutes and you only really had to answer right about 3 times. Dumb!

PoV I would like to start tomorrow night, so if Kal and his noms can pick their partners by 8pm tomorrow, we can begin tomorrow night :up:

LOL it took me three hours too!! Kal sent it in first though, congrats Kal!! :up:

It took you 3 hours to get to the ending for the best ending. In the PM I asked for all 4 endings... so you werent quite there yet :)

Sweet! I'll have the noms in soon for sure SF. :up:

That was a fun challenge by the way.

Yeah, I expected it to end sometime around noon today. Not 3 hours into it. But hey, I'm pleased with the results. Go Kal for getting it.

In fact, I only got two other submissions, after Kal's, and each of them only completed one ending... so Kal rocked it :up:

My nominations for POV are

Alex- I know what you have been up to.
The Immortal!- I explained it to you already.

I am taking IF with me to POV.

The challenge was really fun. This is how I did it.

There was a Moon (Armament I believe) that you could buy things. One of the things was a walkthrough for the Best game result. I bought that, copy and paste it to Word, and then restarted the game. Played the Best ending then used the back button to change my choices to get the rest of the endings. :up:

Oh you dirty sneaker you!!! Fair and square though... good play :up:

Alex and Immortal... you know what to do. Name your PoV players.

So...putting me up on the block?! This means war! You will regret this, backstabber.

When is this starting Jewhob?

This challenge will commence momentarily!

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

Good luck to you guys. May the best player win :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"