Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 9) - Don't Quote Me On That

Which of mine were not accepted because I count ten?

If only I hadn't screwed up round 2 I might have won, congrats Chris. :up:

Which of mine were not accepted because I count ten?

You know what... you're right. I was questioning the Gray Gorilla one since Hunter also put Gorilla but I saw that G.Gorillas are slightly differant. In the process of correcting this I left a number off.

And thus is the reason why I allow you guys a chance to look over it.

So with this revelation we have ourselves a tie!!!!

Matt... Cmill....

you two alone will be doing a single round of Scattergories. The person with the highest points in this one round will win HoH. Prepare yourselves, the PM will be coming out here in a moment.

The only thing I would contend with Matt's was glass glasses, simply because of redundancy.

Its the crystal that the object (drinking glasses) is made out of. Its a descriptive term to describe the glasses. If I said glass plate it would be no different.

If Matt got 10, then that means he has 26 points to Cmills 25 right? I are confused.

Matt is right on the glass glasses, which took me a second but I got it.

And I had Matt at 9 points before becaue I actually forgot to remove 1 more point to make him 8 without the Gray Gorilla. So he was SUPPOSED to be at 23, not 24. With Gray Gorilla he's 25, tied.

Crap... and now you made me loose track of time!!!! :mad:

Hurry up guys!!! Warning.

I've literally never played scattegories. Its some hard ****. :(

We're doing veto tonight as well, right?

Matt
1. Honeymoon Spots - france and finland
2. THings you buy for kids - fashionable footwear
3. Things that can kill you - fast ferrets
4. Reasons to take out a loan - fast cash for a dilemma
5. Words associated with Winter - frost causing frostbite
6. Things to do on a date - f***ing furiously
7. Historic events - fight between ali and frasier
8. Things you do every day - fruit
9. Things you save up to buy - fast Ferraris
10. Things you sit on - furniture

Cmill
France
Footsies
Friends
Failed business
Frosty
Fondle
Founding of Rome
Fart
Fancy clothes
Fence

Oh good god the horror of it all. Okay... where to begin.

Matt! One answer per question. On the first you but both France and Finland. Cmill put France. As I did earlier with Hunter and I think it was Kal... since he doubled one of yours you are not getting points. But to not dock him as it's not fair he had 2 options to compete with, he may get the point as you could have easily just put Finland. So following earlier presidence... Matt gets no point, Cmill gets 1 point for that.

I will not take Fast Ferrets as I think that's reaching toward something that'll kill you. There's a very miniscule chance it's kinda right, but it's so far reaching I just can't bring myself to say okay.

I'm quetioning the fight between Allie and Frasier being historic. If it's what I'm thinking of it's just a television scene that isn't that big of a deal and is reaching a bit too much. I'm wiling to hear your side of this though if there's more to it that I'm not thinking about.

I'm not accepting Fruit as something you do every day. You can only DO fruit every day if you're really horny and have no one else. And I've never met someone who DID do fruit everyday. Now you can EAT fruit every day, but that starts with an "E".

And lastly, for the both of you... I'm debating if your Frost answers are too similar and I can't decide. I'm willing to hear some arguments on both of your sides on whether or not to accept your two answers (note: this will give Matt 2 more points and Cmill 1)

Points based on the above things:

Matt - 8
Cmill - 9

I'll give you guys a minute to debate the Frosty thing and then I'll make my decision (which will at best tie it.)

And a side note... this challenge was supposed to only take a half hour... not an hour!!! Grrrr!

The PoV is 10 minutes, then probably another 5 to 10 to grade.

I'm giving another minute and if I don't hear a convincing argument on why to include Frosty then I'm moving on!

Ali vs Fraizer is the famous fight between between Muhammad Ali and Joe Fraizer. It was called the Fight of the Century and resulted in Muhammad Ali's first defeat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_of_the_Century

That alone should give me two more points (one for fight and one for fraizer) and the win. I await your decision before I debate frostbite. Thoughts?

Here's the thing:

I could defend frost. But I can't defend "frost causing frostbite".

Also, like glass glasses, frost causes frostbite in the winter.

Okay, totally not what I was thinking and the first defeat of Muhammad Ali is definately historic!

Okay... another tie.

And after more thougth I'm not going to allow Frost/Frosty. It's much too similar. The Frostbite part is irrelivent as it comes back to Frost (as frostbite doesn't cause Frost) and with everything back to Frost and Frosty it's too similar.

Okay... differant Tie-Breaker. Give me a second.

FIGHT BETWEEN ALI AND FRAIZER is two points. Fight and Fraizer That should make it Matt 10, Cmill 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"