Should Batman Beyond be a live action movie?

Mr. Socko said:
I personally wouldn't care. I'd much rather normal Batman movies, even a DKR before Batman Beyond. But I don't care for Batman Beyond that much simply because I've never liked the idea of anyone other then Bruce Wayne as Batman. But if they made one, I'd still watch it.

In UK we call it Batman of the Future (BOTF) and I agree I didn't like the show as well, to me it's anther "The Batman" animated show.:down

Two Face said:
In UK we call it Batman of the Future (BOTF) and I agree I didn't like the show as well, to me it's anther "The Batman" animated show.:down

Nah Batman Beyond had its moments that made it cool. Personally I think the coolest villain on that show was Spellbound/Spellbinder? I forget the proper name.

Two Face said:

You live in the UK:eek::eek::eek:

I thought we both lived in the same place

Mr. Socko said:
You live in the UK:eek::eek::eek:

I thought we both lived in the same place

Yep I'm Brit Batfan! Ronny was shocked too!

Two Face said:
Yep I'm Brit Batfan! Ronny was shocked too!

I thought we both lived in Arkham :D

oh well, I'm sure someone else here lives in Arkham with me:(

You did not like Batman Beyond or I guess for you Batman of the Future w/e Two-Face?

trustyside-kick said:
Nah Batman Beyond had its moments that made it cool. Personally I think the coolest villain on that show was Spellbound/Spellbinder? I forget the proper name.

It's Spellbinder

Thanks. I think the whole idea of what he did to Terry was cool.

why was it called "Batman of the Future" instead of "Batman Beyond".Does beyond mean something different in the UK?:confused:

trustyside-kick said:
Thanks. I think the whole idea of what he did to Terry was cool.

Which episode? Spellbound or Hooked Up?

Silver Sable said:
Which episode? Spellbound or Hooked Up?

Man it has been so long. I do not recall. I just remembered I thought he was a cool villain when I saw him appear on the show. I am going to check wikipedia to possibly refresh my memory.

That you said it's been a while since you seen BB

Also, you missed an episode =P. On wikipedia said he was in 3 episodes...9, 21, and I think 27. But what I liked was the fact that he used hypnosis and gave people images in their heads...it is like with Scarecrow only not to scare you...in the sense that you see things that are not there.

I knew he was in 3 episodes but he used his powers on Terry only in Spellbound and Hooked Up.He didn't do anything to him in Eyewitness.Only to Barbara Gordon

Silver Sable said:
I knew he was in 3 episodes but he used his powers on Terry only in Spellbound and Hooked Up.He didn't do anything to him in Eyewitness.Only to Barbara Gordon

Oh ok. But I guess my point in talking about him at first is that if they did a movie he should be in it; animated or with people and such.

Best villains- Inque,Spellbinder,Blight :up::up::up:

Inque was interesting. It was nice to see more extraornidary villains to appear in Batman Beyond. One thing that was also cool about it was the whole splicing thing.

Anyone here remembered Earthmover? He was a wicked villain

trustyside-kick said:
You did not like Batman Beyond or I guess for you Batman of the Future w/e Two-Face?

I was used to Bruce as Batman and I thought Terry was grown up Tim or Dick taking over from Bruce and that Batman didn't have cape and his was completely closed his face. Sorry if this is sounds silly but that's how I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"