Should I keep my mouth shut..

You should definitely keep your mouth shut.

It's the principle, you shouldn't be the one who spills it.

It's nice to see almost everyone agrees with my decision to keep my mouth shut. Thanks for the support guys.

Your friend will be pissed at you and so will your gf for keeping it from her.

Where do you win here?

^yeah . . . not to mention you look like a tattle tale, and above all you will have violated the "homie code" of 'bros befo' hoes' :D

Where do you win here?

Thats why he should take a break from all of them until this whole thing blows over.

Where do you win here?

I don't think I can... It's a lose/lose situation Erz... Damn annoying, I had better get sleep. Once again thanks for the support guys.

Lol! good luck dude . . . make sure to log completely off before your 'baby mamma' comes and see the 'Should I keep my mouth shut' thread still up :hehe:

Be like Switzerland, my friend. Be like Switzerland. And TELL everyone involved that you are like Switzerland. You are not involved. You don't want to be involved. People who bring trouble will be stopped at the border.

jag

Be like Switzerland, my friend. Be like Switzerland. And TELL everyone involved that you are like Switzerland. You are not involved. You don't want to be involved. People who bring trouble will be stopped at the border.

jag

And have plenty of chocolate available for whoever wants it :up:

raybia

And have plenty of chocolate available for whoever wants it :up:

raybia

If they're willing to pay a premium price for it. If not then cut them with your Swiss army knife and then time how long it takes them to bleed out with your precision made Swiss time piece.

jag

If they're willing to pay a premium price for it. If not then cut them with your Swiss army knife and then time how long it takes them to bleed out with your precision made Swiss time piece.

jag

Are you kidding? And get dirty American blood on my new Swiss army knife?

Preposterous!

I just got off the phone from a friend, Dan. He wanted to stay at mine tonight. My recently semi returned girlfriend (I do not call her partner anymore) was not happy about this and she and I have had problems over the last two years, so, we kind of avoid making waves with each other for the sake of our son.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, my friends wife has asked him for some space because she has discovered he has run up debts through gambling and perhaps had an affair. I know he has actually had an affair. My gf is friends with the wife and is annoying me by continually asking if he has had an affair. She is convinced I would know. I have had enough and have decided to sleep in the spare room where I am typing to anonymous people on the internet. I think I should not confirm the suspicions that my gf and Dans wife have. Who agrees or disagrees.

Keep your mouth shut to your girlfriend, but convince your friend to be the one to tell his wife of his affair, put him on the guilt trip of a lifetime, IT IS NEVER ok to cheat on your wife or girlfriend.

If you want out, talk your girl, don't cheaply sleep around and lie, thats bull.

you and your girl have some things to work out too, its none of my business but talking helps a **** load... and if you want to be happier, id go for it, don't say its Just for your son, its gotta be for you, your girl and your future.

You should definitely keep your mouth shut.

It's the principle, you shouldn't be the one who spills it.

I agree with this.

If someone will tell the truth, it should probably be your friend. If it isn't your own situation, I don't think you should step in and be the one to reveal what's been going on.

It is your friend's choice whether or not he tells his wife the truth, and if you feel like you want the truth to come out, I think the best thing you can do is exhort your friend to do it.

I'd say keep your mouth shut and make your friend stay in the shed or garage or his car outide your house!

Blackmail your friend. Not only do you get some extra cash in your pocket, but if he's giving you all his cash, you've effectively cured his gambling addiction. Smart huh? ;)

Your friend is wrong for putting you in a position which jeopradises your relationship, when he had already messed up his own.

Tell him to come clean, its not fair you suffer for his misdeeds. Especially if there is a child involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"