Should I keep or return my PS3???

Get rid of it, then buy a Wii and mucho games for your 360. :up:

Does anyknow if I open my ps3 will that make the warranty invalid? I know I can still return within 30 days if I dont open it.

SpeedballLives said:
PS3 sucks right now.
And you will have no "status", unless you want to be laughed at because you spent $600 for a video game system. I did that when my friend bought his.
Get a Wii, girls are into older games, like Mario and Donkey Kong, not new uber-violent games.

Nah, 360 is the only way to go.

L.A. said:
Does anyknow if I open my ps3 will that make the warranty invalid? I know I can still return within 30 days if I dont open it.
It shouldn't, no

unless you hit it with a hammer or something, as long as it still works and everything is with it you can still return it.

so give it a frick'n test run, bud.

The only think i can say is, if MGS is going to the 360, Sony can reserve a place to die.
Not only because MGS is half of the reason why many buy a PS, but because they are complete idiots in letting that "exclusive" franchise slip.
Without MGS, Sony will lose this console war badly, to the point of being the next Sega

Isildur´s Heir said:
The only think i can say is, if MGS is going to the 360, Sony can reserve a place to die.
Not only because MGS is half of the reason why many buy a PS, but because they are complete idiots in letting that "exclusive" franchise slip.
Without MGS, Sony will lose this console war badly, to the point of being the next Sega

Except I don't think Sony would become a game developer only. I thnk they would just quit the entire industry all together. I mean between the two (in the past), Sony is much better at making game systems than they are actual games

Return it. I've been a Sony fan up to this gen. I'm incredibly disappointed with Sony. I HONESTLY think my HD DVD player looks as good if not better then Blu Ray. My friend and I A/B'd them on my 46" Sony HDTV. We both agreed that HD was easily the smarter choice. Anyway, when's the last time Sony launched a format that actually took off? There are very few games out right now. Their navigation system is not user friendly. Basically all the features they are they are claiming make it the greatest system out there are all the features that are giving them problems. The cell is going to take YEARS to truly learn to tap into which means you'll get all the really good looking games right before the console is dead. I could go on with my disappointment in Sony this generation, but I think I've said enough.

**** My ps3 on ebay only went 455???!!! :eek: Good thing I put it on reserve!:D

After over a week of thinking if I should keep the PS3, I decided to sent it back today. Got there to target and got in line for customer service. I could have sworn everyone was just looking at me like I was piece of meat ready to be eaten!!! Finally after 10 mins I got to the clerk! She said "your giving back you PS3???!! Are you nuts???!!!" And I replied yes im Nuts! :( Everyone in the room must have thought I was a mental patient for what I just did! But hey I no longer have 650 dollar debt on my credit card!!! :cool: Who's laughing now!!! :joker:

You made the right decision.

Now use that $650 to be a Wii, and a ton of 360 and Wii games!

or just buy the 360. and a bunch of games.

the wii is'nt good for anything unless your interested in mario and zelda. if not then you're better off with a 360.

Why the **** would you want to sell you PS3????? Are you insane??? Keep it!!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisixtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"