Should Stan Lee be saved by Spidey or should he keep on saving people?

stan lee being saved by spiderman makes perfect scence. because the spiderman movies saved marvel

Stan should save Aunt May, woohoo.... I mean ewwwwww

I think in SPider-Man 2 on the El Train when Spider-Man was on the floor and people were standing in the way between Ock and Spidey, Stan Should have been the first one to stand in Ock's way. They missed a golden oppurtunity on that one.

Yeah, Stan should definitely get some bigger /read "he should be on screen for more than 3 secs"/ role in SM3. Damn, he should have been the elevator guy/SM2/

remember the bit about spidey webbing and lowering coins to pay for a paper? stan could own the newstand
"spidey do you mind? these webbed coins and disappearing papers are creeping me out"

Batman1939 said:
I think Spidey should save him and Eddie Brock gets a photo of him saving Stan and the photo should look like the amazing fantasy #15 cover.
:up: :up: :up: :up:

Stan Lee should be saved this time. Or he could be the mailman like in F4.

Stan Lee likes to be the hero. He won't be saved, because he likes to do the saving.

Stan created some of the greatest comic book heros ever. Why would he be saved by them if all he ever wanted was to be a hero?

Dead Kitty said:
Stan created some of the greatest comic book heros ever. Why would he be saved by them if all he ever wanted was to be a hero?

that's what I'm thinking.

I think Stan should keep saving people. Looks better.

Since this is possibly the last Spider-Man movie, I wouldnt mind if Stan Lee got saved by Spider-Man.

Batman1939 said:
Eddie Brock gets a photo of him saving Stan and the photo should look like the amazing fantasy #15 cover.

That would be awsome!

Batman1939 said:
I think Spidey should save him and Eddie Brock gets a photo of him saving Stan and the photo should look like the amazing fantasy #15 cover.

But on that cover he was swinging around the city with a criminal in tow to try and scare him into giving up information. Stan Lee, a criminal!? Never.

Mister Gone said:
But on that cover he was swinging around the city with a criminal in tow to try and scare him into giving up information. Stan Lee, a criminal!? Never.
well spidey can save stan from a car coming across the road and is about to hit him and yep theres spidey to save him.

Stan Lee's cameo should be like this. He happens to be in a crowd and see spidey swinging by. He looks up and goes "A boy with the powers of an arachnid. Wish I'd thought of that"

I think that stan lee should have a shot in the film interacting with pete or spidey but not being saved.

Spider-Bite said:
Stan Lee's cameo should be like this. He happens to be in a crowd and see spidey swinging by. He looks up and goes "A boy with the powers of an arachnid. Wish I'd thought of that"

That would be the perfect cameo...:up:

Our they should have spidey save stans balloons like in the game. and when spidey gives um back stan says "your spectactular" and spidey says "anytime old man" or "next time take you meds" or "ok, ok, dont die on me now"

Mister Gone said:
I would rather he saved Spidey.

i would like to see that but yet he does have his Spidey Senses so i don't think he needs to save him. i know one thing...if Mary Jane finds out about Gwen and Peter maybe Stan Lee should save Mary Jane from gettin hit by a car and Spidey is too late and Stan looks at Spidey and says "its ok i'm on it Spidey" or something to that affect so Mary Jane could look at Spidey like she doesn't need him no more or something.

HughJackFan420 said:
i would like to see that but yet he does have his Spidey Senses so i don't think he needs to save him. i know one thing...if Mary Jane finds out about Gwen and Peter maybe Stan Lee should save Mary Jane from gettin hit by a car and Spidey is too late and Stan looks at Spidey and says "its ok i'm on it Spidey" or something to that affect so Mary Jane could look at Spidey like she doesn't need him no more or something.

yeah cus she will have a old man to save her from now on brilliant.

Spawn187 said:
Our they should have spidey save stans balloons like in the game. and when spidey gives um back stan says "your spectactular" and spidey says "anytime old man" or "next time take you meds" or "ok, ok, dont die on me now"

:up: :up: :spidey:

It is much better to see Spidey saving Lee than Lee saving people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"