Comics Should they conclude the 616 universe?

I stopped reading there....

my response.......Hell No, screw the ultimate universe. Its one thing to have it along side the 616 universe, but it will never replace it.
me too.
what a bad idea.
what they need to put an end to is JQ and his cronies.

I only actually read two Ultimate titles but I agree with the sentiment......The Clone Saga in USM was bad and the God Wars over at UFF was almost unreadable ...
Blasphemy! I love both of those!

I want to see a book where spidey becomes a father and realizes that he is not the only one with responsibility, but every single person in the world has their own responsibility to be their own heroes.----damn i gtg ill finish typing later

Maybe Joey Q. is going to bring us "straight BACKWARDS" to right after gwen died.

He is going to have the exact same stories, same 616 universe, same plots...when peter was younger and hipper...only drawn by a new artist and over advertised in 6 issue installment "events"!!!!

Many of the newer fans wouldn't even notice the recycled hip stories. It would sell like hotcakes.

"One More Day" may be just that even...lol...or maybe it would be better titled..."One More Go Around"...?

At any rate...it would be absurd to "end" the 616 Universe.

Just hire writers that can handle stories that continue to progress the characters, especially Spider-man.

WTF no.

At one point I would have been like "YEAHZ! ULTIMATE ROXX0RZ!" but I've become entirely bored with the Ultimate universe to the point of dropping half the titles (and as soon as Ultimates 2 wraps in 2020, that'll be gone too).

616 is it. Deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"