Shrunk | Reboot/Legacyquel of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids

Only if they can get Rick Moranis back for at least a small appearance. Which I doubt they will.

To be fair, his last acting role was the DTV third film of this series.

I love the first two films. Both were loads of fun. So yeah, I'm definitely excited for this.

I'll add that I actually wanted this one to be a beat for beat remake of the 1989 movie. I want the nostalgia, dammit!

The problem these days is you'll have to make up some lame reason why the kids wouldn't be able to text their parents that they were shrunk.

Remember when this became a wacky family sitcom?

The problem these days is you'll have to make up some lame reason why the kids wouldn't be able to text their parents that they were shrunk.
The phones don't shrink with them?

Or a theme park 3D show.

This franchise was multi-media before that was fashionable!

can already see the sequel where it’s expanded to jumanji levels of insanity. Giant bugs in Las Vegas and new york

The phones don't work at that scale. The signal is too weak when they are tiny little dudes.

Wow. After being out of the limelight for so many years, this is what he comes back for? Hope it’s great!

At least it’s going theatrical.

Jessica Chastain for Amy!

Hopefully they’ll pay tribute to Marcia Strassman.

And would it be too much to hope Matt Frewer returns in some way.

If only they could get in him Ghostbusters also.

I am actually surprised that Rick Moranis didn't appear in any Wes Anderson movies. Those movies would be right up his ally I would think.

Out of retirement for both Johnston and Moranis. Johnston said he was going to retire after the last Narnia movie in 2017

Joe Johnston Retiring After The Silver Chair

Joe Johnston, director of The Rocketeer, Jumanji and Captain America: The First Avenger, is retiring. The filmmaker will throw in the towel after he finishes filming The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair, a new adaptation of one of the Chronicles of Narnia books. Learn more about Joe Johnston retiring after The Silver Chair below.

Holy ****. This is big! I'm gonna see this now!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"