The Flash Season 4 Episode 12: "Honey I Shrunk Team Flash"

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by Avenging Angel, Jan 27, 2018.

?

What rating would you give the episode?

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Travesty

Travesty Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think a lot of people did. It was strange how it came out on the same day, too. :hehe:

Well, they needed to do that, to set up the twist at the end with the guard betraying Barry with the camera.

2. Lantern Venom

Lantern Venom Lego SUCKS

I laughed when Harry called his new project the "embiggening" ray because Ms. Marvel recently used that same word to describe Scott Lang's enlarging tech on Avengers: Secret Wars.

As for this episode, there were plenty of laughs mixed with more blocks being put into place for the big showdown later this season. The show made a good move in bringing Amunet back into play. It's a good idea to remind viewers that there are a few threats who linger in addition to the season's big bad.

Cisco and Ralph were a riot this week, and the Cecile-Joe interactions were golden. I'm not sure where this Cecile-as-a-meta arc will go, but this show always earns the benefit of the doubt. Big Sir's inclusion in the last few episodes has gone a long way in reinforcing Barry's commitment to justice even when life is treating him unfairly.

3. fire117

fire117 Well-Known Member

I really liked this episode. I look forward to watching the next one.

4. Brierrose

Brierrose Well-Known Member

I think the point of Cecile temporarily having the powers she does is so the cerebral-inhibitor Savatar mentioned last season can be tested before it’s used on Devoe.