Shrunk | Reboot/Legacyquel of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids

I never actually saw the sequels (I wasn't that into the giant toddler idea, and the third one dropped most of the original characters and was poorly reviewed), so skipping right over them wouldn't bother me any.

Well, she won't be coming back.

I'm sure working for Disney would've been a treasure trove for her. :dry:

Disney Suspends Film Production Amid Coronavirus Concerns

I was looking forward to this one

darth-vader-nooo-gif-1.gif

It’s not gone forever. These films are TEMPORARY shutdowns.

I have only seen the first one once but I loved it a lot.

Seen the sequel a number of times over the years and I like it too. Keri Russell in overalls :ilv:

1fb536895e0e0c5ccf284362a2b13d65.jpg

Loved watching the first one when I was younger and I actually don't mind the sequel either. I keep forgetting that Keri Russel was in that movie though.

Ryan Reynolds giving the people what they want. Rick Moranis looks amazing after all these years.

I am a bit surprised as to why Moranis was never a regular in Wes Anderson movies. Those seem like the type of films he would have done: Wes Anderson and/or Jim Jarmusch type movies.

I am a bit surprised as to why Moranis was never a regular in Wes Anderson movies. Those seem like the type of films he would have done: Wes Anderson and/or Jim Jarmusch type movies.
He was retired for all intents and purposes but if he’s starting a comeback, I imagine a ton of directors will want to work with him. He’d be perfect for an Anderson film.

He was retired for all intents and purposes but if he’s starting a comeback, I imagine a ton of directors will want to work with him. He’d be perfect for an Anderson film.

If he likes doing a Wes Anderson film, I would expect he'd be a new Anderson regular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"