Deadpool 2 Siryn Casting

Rose Leslie.

Siorise Ronan is too young and looks it. Siryn should be at the least mid to late 20's given her more mature relationship with Wade and all the sexual content in these films with the R rating.

Last edited:
Obviously, it's not a great idea to try and expect consistency with movie X-Men timelines, but it would also counsel in favor of an older Siryn if her dad was involved in the Cuban Missile Crisis.

That being said, I've never thought of the character as particularly old and Siorise Ronan is 22 (and would likely be 25 before an X-Force movie got made).

Siryn is pretty much Deadpool's Mary Jane though, and there's a possibility she can show up here. Domino will no doubt be brining a solid role and Copycat is still gonna be around. If they casted her here it would be for romantic competition and the connection to Black Tom if he's the villain. Otherwise there's no point bringing her into Deadpool 2.

Ronan is very close to Hiddlebrands age and I think it would have been pretty awkward if Deadpool was trying to hit on someone that young. These gals are closer to their teens and Reynolds is pretty much in his 40's now.

Siryn one way or another has to be a woman who has moral power over Deadpool because he's insanely in love with her and unlike Colossus can make him do the right thing. I see no benefits in casting her young in this particular property or even X-Force. Someone like Boom Boom yeah, Siryn not really.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"