Sitwell and SHIELD

Discussion in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' started by hoy-small-fry, Mar 28, 2014.

1. jonathancrane

jonathancrane I love Marvel, DC & EC!

I would prefer that they retain Hand's characterization is a triple crosser who ultimately worked for the side of good, as she was in the comics (which in turn, highlights how much of a d*** Spider-Man was to her.) As for Sitwell, there is a comic precedent: he was brainwashed by Hydra, at one point.)

2. Ant-manic

Ant-manic Well-Known Member

fair enough. but everyone forgets that she, personally (w/ a rocket launcher or something), took down a commerical airliner for fun; in the comics.

3. Loki882

Loki882 Well-Known Member

Hand in the comics is flawed and complicated, but she's ultimately on the good side. Her whole reason for working with Norman Osborn is that she thought that she could keep his psychosis under control, and she later admits to Cap that she failed in that goal. Hell, even Cap calls her a "patriot" and make her his contact to the New Avengers. Then after she's killed, he delivers the eulogy at her funeral and has a statue of her built at Avengers mansion.

4. Loki882

Loki882 Well-Known Member

I think that it's quite possible that Agent Garrett might be a double agent.