Smallville/Star Wars crossover

NotFadeAway

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay guys, I know this is going to sound crazy, a little out there, but hear me out and have fun with it. It just for fun.

Imagine, if at the end of Episode 3 after the destructon of the Jedi and the Republic, that after the death of Padme and rise of Darh Vader, instead of taking there infant son to Tatooine, Obi-Wan sends the infant boy to planet far, far away where he would never be detected by the Empire, to a planet that had been surveyed for years but had no idea of anything beyond there own world, the Planet Earth. Obi-Wan discovers that this boy, not Anakin, is the choosen one and would have powers beyond any Jedi's wildest dreams, the ability to fly, shoot fire from his eyes, run as fast as light, skin that cannot be penetrated. Except by a lightsaber of course hehe.

And this boy grows up to become the Clark Kent we know and love in Smallville, raised by Johnathan Martha Kent, destined to not only grow up and be Superman on Earth, but be Superman to an entire Galaxy.

You could leave almost all of Smallville the same, replace Jor-El with Obi-Wan. Have Obi-Wan come a calling one day. Replace Lara with Padme in Memoria, and Zod with the spirit of Count Dooku lol. And in Clark's time away from Earth, fighting the Empire, Lex could run rampant.

Just a neat little though. That way we really could get Superman vs. Darth Vader, the greatest good guy vs. the Greatest bad guy. Clark can ALREADY throw down better than Luke Skywalker, this would be a great fight.

LOL don't flame me, Im just having fun.

that would not be a crossover. a crossover is when two properties exist in the same universe for a time. what youre describing is a retcon.

regardless, i think it is a pretty lame idea, and would have no interest in it.

I wanna see Luke complain about power converters and Clark moan and whine about not getting any play... shoot me now

Kaboom said:
regardless, i think it is a pretty lame idea, and would have no interest in it.

Dont hold back Kaboom, why dont you say how you really feel. :p :D

venom420 said:
Okay guys, I know this is going to sound crazy, a little out there, but hear me out and have fun with it. It just for fun.

Imagine, if at the end of Episode 3 after the destructon of the Jedi and the Republic, that after the death of Padme and rise of Darh Vader, instead of taking there infant son to Tatooine, Obi-Wan sends the infant boy to planet far, far away where he would never be detected by the Empire, to a planet that had been surveyed for years but had no idea of anything beyond there own world, the Planet Earth. Obi-Wan discovers that this boy, not Anakin, is the choosen one and would have powers beyond any Jedi's wildest dreams, the ability to fly, shoot fire from his eyes, run as fast as light, skin that cannot be penetrated. Except by a lightsaber of course hehe.

And this boy grows up to become the Clark Kent we know and love in Smallville, raised by Johnathan Martha Kent, destined to not only grow up and be Superman on Earth, but be Superman to an entire Galaxy.

You could leave almost all of Smallville the same, replace Jor-El with Obi-Wan. Have Obi-Wan come a calling one day. Replace Lara with Padme in Memoria, and Zod with the spirit of Count Dooku lol. And in Clark's time away from Earth, fighting the Empire, Lex could run rampant.

Just a neat little though. That way we really could get Superman vs. Darth Vader, the greatest good guy vs. the Greatest bad guy. Clark can ALREADY throw down better than Luke Skywalker, this would be a great fight.

LOL don't flame me, Im just having fun.

..........what????
eek13.gif

Lordy, I can't believe a thread is even wasted on this.:rolleyes: :down

looks like im not the only mood kill venom. :)

Kaboom said:

The topic is just useless.
Nothing against Venom, just this topic.
:down to the topic! :up: To Venom (No hard feelings)

just to be clear, i never commented on venom as an individual. my only comment was that his i dea was lame and i would not be interested it. to which venom responded:

venom420 said:
Your a mood killer:down :(

"your" as in "kaboom is a mood killer." i still did not take offense and my post of:

kaboom said:

was meant only to highlight others opinions that they believed his idea wasnt worthwile.

so while i agree with:

Braniac 8 said:
The topic is just useless.
Nothing against Venom, just this topic.
:down to the topic! :up: To Venom (No hard feelings)

i do feel obliged to state my position with a bit more clarity to avoid confusion.

Kaboom said:

I'm sorry Kaboom, I thought you meant:

Looks like im not the only mood, kill venom.

Whenyou meant:

looks like im not the only mood kill, venom.

Sorry my mistake.:O

maybe i should make better use of punctuation?
maybe i should make better use of punctuation.
maybe i should make better use of punctuation!

No.........................just............no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"