Smallville Superdickery

Timstuff

Avenger
Reaction score
Let's try to recall and name every instance of superdickery in Smallville, completely devoid of excuses (stuff like "He accidentally touched red kryptonite"). I'd start by posting an example, but my memory is a little hazy right now since it's been a while since I watched any reruns.

Lex calling Lois "A cup cake peddling freeloader" or something and calling Chloe a rugmuncher

Its only Superdickery from Clark.. hmmm

Lana: Look into my eyes and tell me you dont love me.

Clark: I dont love you!

Audience: (buuuuuurn)

Clark aint got enough superdickery in him (no homo). That line to Lana sounds exactly (wait it is exactly) like what Cohen said to Summer last week on the OC

Superman being a dick to people. Lemme show the site that show's him doing that in the comics

Super_Ludacris said:
Cohen said to Summer last week on the OC

I really hope you have a girlfriend whos making you watch it. Thats the only excuse. I havent even tuned in once for it this year, the shark as been jumped over.

Kane said:
I really hope you have a girlfriend whos making you watch it. Thats the only excuse. I havent even tuned in once for it this year, the shark as been jumped over.

LMFAO :up:

Kane said:

Yeah she always watches it, and lol@ OC jumping the shark it's good because its so bad hence why people watch it, it's funny soap ****

Super_Ludacris said:
Lex calling Lois "A cup cake peddling freeloader" or something and calling Chloe a rugmuncher

Details. NOW. :o

Please. :)

I've been slipping on watching the show for a while. Can someone describe what happened?

I can send you the episode if you need it

That reminds me I need to upload it for Triplet

Super_Ludacris said:
I can send you the episode if you need it

That reminds me I need to upload it for Triplet

SL - How are you sending that large a file? Mine is 1.6GB!
Melly might still need it too.

And, LOL.. just noticed your new sig. I've never been referred to as a "homie" before. I like it. :D

The version I got off torrent is about 356 MB. I've never seen one episode file that large. I mean when your talking GB your talking maybe a download of 5 or 6 episodes lol! where you getting yours from?

and hell yeah you my homie lol. Only the good people on the hype are (plus you a Kreuk fan, so we cool) :). Anyone feels they are, there applications in the hallway.

Serene said:
And, LOL.. just noticed your new sig. I've never been referred to as a "homie" before. I like it. :D

why am I not a "homie"... :(

Super_Ludacris said:
The version I got off torrent is about 356 MB. I've never seen one episode file that large. I mean when your talking GB your talking maybe a download of 5 or 6 episodes lol! where you getting yours from?
Straight from my Tivo to my PC. Then I convert from a .tivo file to a .mpg file. But it's still huge. I can watch it just fine, but it's too big to send.

and hell yeah you my homie lol. Only the good people on the hype are (plus you a Kreuk fan, so we cool) :). Anyone feels they are, there applications in the hallway.
Us Kreuk fans are a rare thing indeed in these waters. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"