SO has harry already taken the Goblin Formula yet?

Ok, I didn't read through all the replies, so if I am repeating somebody else, my apologies.

I think he took the formula only for the simple fact that him and Peter never resolved their conflict. Peter actually just dismisses all of his obsession in favor of saving MJ, I'm sure that rubbed him the wrong way. So I think is already implied that with the discovery of his fathers equipment and juice, that Harry would impliment it. But then again, I could be completlely wrong.

I just hope he doesn´t become GG 2, but that he becomes Hobgoblin instead. Nothing a little spraypaint can´t fix.

is that cause you don't like the costume??

he can always change it ya know.

personally i think it'd be better if he was Green cause parker could think Norman is back, and the shock to the sister would be nice (since Parker would call the Goblin Osborn, and get an expected reaction)

I think he has,but mabye not.People seem to think the
green bow tie did not mean anything,but I doubt he wore
green like that for no reason.In the first film he wore it through out the entire film,but in this one they waited till after he found the goblin stuff.He did seem quite confedent.And in the novelization mary jane noticed at the wedding that he was laughing,ALOT.And we all know that's the goblins trademark.

Not yet, but soon... so very soon... REVENGE WILL BE HIS!

and also a sudden death...

it would be ashame if out of all the villains peter has fought so far, it's his best friend that he puts down.

:o

Originally posted by Odin's Lapdog
you're in post SM2 denial...

let ock go;):D
I can't!!!! (takes handful of Valium)

I guess some of the new footage seen in the spidey 3 trailer pretty much puts this theory to rest, bit of a shame though, i would have liked for him to have taken the syrum before,

he has the same smug look on his face during the wedding as he does during mj's play when he's sitting in the box...

a shame really, i liked the green bow tie bit, it kinda takes away from it that he hasn't taken it yet but that's the way the story goes...

He wasn't yet, but he probably took it as soon as he found it, because that was when he seemed to finally snap . . . shock of understanding didn't help his mindset any, though.

comicgirl said:
I can't!!!! (takes handful of Valium)
I guess I'm not the only one . . . we ought to have a forum for explaining how Doc Ock survived . . .
I say the smart arms pulled him out of the water before he could drown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"