So I was on the Bus

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
And the bus driver turned the corner too fast so I lost my balanced and bumped into this old lady. She IMMEDIATELY started yelling at me in some "old country" babble even though I apologized abd she kept muttering the whole bus trip. Finally when I got off, I told her "Have a nice day. Go break a hip."

**** old ladies. :mad: :doom:

Yeah, sure, blame the bus driver. You know you did it on purpose. :cmad:

Buses. Don't get me f**king started about buses. Alot of things have happened to me/ things have happened whilst I was on there.

I've got yelled at by an old lady before because I didn't let a fat old lady sit down. It's not that I didn't let her it's that I was day dreaming in the back of a dvd case. Sorry you old cow :cmad:

Bus Drivers can be ********s as well....especially considering that the price keeps going up each year in England. It's 1 pound 50 pence to ride the bus in London if you don't have any money on your oyster card...it's 80p then which is cheaper but you have to keep topping it up :cmad:

It's going up to 2 pounds next year...apparently...which is about $4 to ride the bus EACH time. :cmad:

Well done Dew....I hate old people on Buses as well. They think they deserve more respect because they are old and their bits and pieces are falling off.

F**k em all. I respect them if they respect me. and vice versa :cmad:

Whoops :O

Maybe my passion for the hate of buses has kinda gone abit too far.

Sorry. :(

£1.40? I thought I had it bad at £1.20

I hate buses, they either smell of urine, weed or baby sick :x

Lee...this is a rather odd question, but do you take Arriva or First buses? Because Arriva buses, love to frickin steal all my money from me. £3.75 it cost once, to get a return ticket. Rip-off...the prices are insane for buses nowadays.

Yeah, old people are rather funny. I never see many having a go at the total anti-social peeps out there, yet they'd have a go at a normal teenager:whatever:

That wasn't "old country babble", Dew. That was a curse. I fear you will start to crave Metamucil and develop a desire to play bingo and quite possibly, shuffleboard. :(

I have been in a few buses where they have smashed into things. It's sometimes funny...sometimes shocking.

Once a bus driver yelled at me for getting off through the front door as opposed to the side door. Then he compared it to the Oregon Trail, I think. :huh: I hate him. :down

Sugarculted said:
Lee...this is a rather odd question, but do you take Arriva or First buses? Because Arriva buses, love to frickin steal all my money from me. £3.75 it cost once, to get a return ticket. Rip-off...the prices are insane for buses nowadays.

Yeah, old people are rather funny. I never see many having a go at the total anti-social peeps out there, yet they'd have a go at a normal teenager:whatever:

I use London buses. I think they are both to be honest.

I admit that Arriva buses are dearer...if I am going out of London. Say to Lakeside...it's about 2.70 to get there.

The buses in Chicago drive really fast. I cant even count how many times I've almost been run over, same with cabs.

I was on a bus once and there was a milk float beihnd. Being immature 12 yr olds me and my mates started flipping the bird at the driver who got quite angry. As the bus picked up speed he tried to give chase but because he was in a milk float he was already pushing it the limits at twnety, once we got up to about 30mph he lost control of the milk float and crashed into a hedge...made me laugh anyway :D

Holly Goodhead said:
The buses in Chicago drive really fast. I cant even count how many times I've almost been run over, same with cabs.
I'm pretty sure they're aiming for you. :heart:

Holly Goodhead said:

I got run over by a cab once, sucked :down:

Holly Goodhead said:
milk float?

float.jpg

little elctric carts for delivering milk in

Yup, Arriva buses suck. Then again, First buses are a nightmare. On a daily bus journey of half an hour to college, they'd go through a couple of red lights...at least. Insane bus drivers.

Buses are evil :csad:

... I was so waiting for a "back of the bus" comment.

Holly Goodhead said:
ive never seen on of those before...ever.

It's an english thing, that's quite a futuristic one, most of them look like over-sized go-karts made of cheap plastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"