So, I'm a teacher

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm out practicing by the pool, and this woman walks up. She says she and her husband have been hearing me out practicing for a while, and they thought I sounded "badass." Turns out their daughter takes tap, jazz and ballet, so they sent her out to have a turn with me. I just got in from teaching her some stuff a while ago.
It feels good to be a teacher. I spent a long time just talking with her parents and her about random stuff. It's just fun.

You were outside, practicing...teaching?

You were outside, practicing...teaching?

I'm a tap dancer, dude. When I'm not hanging around at other people's houses, or on here, that's usually what I'm doing, outside.

My mom made me take a class when I was 10. I could shuffle ball change like nobody's business. :o

My mom made me take a class when I was 10. I could shuffle ball change like nobody's business. :o

Yeah, I had that down too. I hated my teacher, though, and I wanted to shank her, old bat. Ooh.

You're an anarchist who tap-dances? Excuse me but this is hilarious! :woot:

You're an anarchist who tap-dances? Excuse me but this is hilarious! :woot:

And proud of it. I'm more of a Savion Glover/ Jason Samuel Smith type dancer than Fred Astaire/ Gene Kelly, though.

As long as he can hold onto his cokes while tapdancing and practicing anarchy then its all good.

btw...vid or nobody believes you.

As long as he can hold onto his cokes while tapdancing and practicing anarchy then its all good.

btw...vid or nobody believes you.

If I can find a video camera, fine. :oldrazz:

EDIT: I guess you could say I'm kinda like these guys...'cept I speak English. Harajuku tap-dancers, which is beginning to become quite the fad over there. Hey, we did it first, man!

[YT]S1-pEu7Lbws[/YT]
[YT]z4-p2EE8mNQ[/YT]

Gene Kelly > All.

I mean seriously, if nothing else, the man was an amazing, "athlete." He was in tip-top shape and capable of maneuvers that a man of lesser strength or fitness couldn't dream of pulling off.

all right sammy

SammyDavisJr_WillMastinTrio.jpg

so tap dancing in your room is out of the question I assume.

Well, not so much out of the question as a horrendous amount of moving stuff around to be able to fit my wood boards on the floor, getting the camera right, etc. Just wait. I'll prob., put a vid in the next couple of days, with somebody's camera phone. So, bad quality, but it'll work.

you've never heard of a male tapdancer? Gregory Hines? Savion Glover? Fred Astaire? Gene Kelly? Bojangles?

Hell, even Carlton from Fresh Prince is a good tap dancer.

It's bullets. Whadda you expect?

its definately one of the least appealing forms of dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"