So who DIDN"T get a Wii?

I searched in every ****ing store I could find....Still nothing.

This is ridiculous.

The funny thing is the guy at EB said that they're not sold out because of shortages either, but because everyone keeps buying these damn things right when they hit the store.

I'm just gonna wait to get one for my birthday because I think they'll actually have some in stores by then. (In May).

Hope this helps.

EB/Gamespot: (TomorrowDec 1, rumored)
Circuit City: This sunday (Dec 3, unconfirmed)
Target: This sunday (Dec 3, unconfirmed)
Toys "R" us: This sunday (Dec 3, confirmed)
Best By: This sunday (Dec 3, confirmed)
Walmart: This sunday or this wensday (Dec 3 or Dec 6, confirmed)
Sears: Second week of Dec (Dec 10 to Dec 17, confirmed)
K-mart: By Christmas
Sams Club: Next Year

Times for Wii Sales:

EB/Gamespot: 12pm to 3 pm
Circuit City: As soon as store opens
Target: As soon as they get shipments
Toys "R" us: As soon as store opens
Best By: As soon as store opens
Walmart: As soon as store opens
24 hour walmart: 8am
Sears: As soon as they get shipments
K-mart: As soon as they get shipments
Sams Club: As soon as they get shipments

Finally got my Wii today. Was 13 out of 15 in line at Circuit City.

Man I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

I am now number 25 on the list. Maybe I'll get one in January or something. There was 3 PS3 at the stores. I almost got one, but the only games left were Ridge Racer 7 and Genji so....

Yes! I finally got me a Wii from the Game Crazy I work next too! I got lucky because they only had one left and when I was in the middle of buying it, a guy came in and asked if they had any in.

That is the same as me, I have been searching high and low for a classic controller, and I just can't get ahold of one. It seems they are really trying to get the systems in stores, but they don't seem to be shipping the accessories as much.

Brainiac 8 said:
That is the same as me, I have been searching high and low for a classic controller, and I just can't get ahold of one. It seems they are really trying to get the systems in stores, but they don't seem to be shipping the accessories as much.

I finally got a couple of classic controllers yesterday at Toys R Us...but they were out of Wii-motes...:csad:

nosebleed said:
I finally got a couple of classic controllers yesterday at Toys R Us...but they were out of Wii-motes...:csad:

I finally got ahold of one. My friends were at Best Buy to buy a Wii last Sunday. They couldn't get a Wii, but they picked up a classic controller for me. I couldn't be happier.:woot:

My friend picked up a Wii and three nunchucks. :mad:

I need another nunchuck. :(

Actually funny as it is, they were able to pick up another nunchuck attachment also.

Last one the store had.

That is what you call true friends. :D

If you want an extra Wiimote, you can wait until Jan 15 when Wii Play comes out.

Is it being released in the US, I thought it was Japan exclusive.:wow:

ive didnt get the wii because i want to buy it with modchip
and play dragon ball and naruto ex and some snes games
like batman rerurns & maximum carnage

It's crazy....none of the stores around me keep the stinking system in long enough to buy one. I have one, but I'm buying one for my Sister-in-law and her fiance as a wedding gift.

I have to find one first and I still can't believe that noone has them.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"