So who DIDN"T get a Wii?

I didnt get one :(

But thats probably because the Australian launch is still 2 weeks away :cmad:

*cries*

My Wal-Mart had nearly 70 or maybe even more Wiis, but only about 20 people lined up to buy them. They were almost all the steriotypical "hardcore fanboy type" as well.

I didn't because I'm still waiting for the next PS3 shipment.

I didn't get one. And I'm severely pissed off now. No Zelda buyable...no Wiis. Nothing. I'll probably be only able to get one next year. This is really depressing.

Tetragrammaton said:
I actually wanted my money back on the chance that I found one elsewhere, but all they would offer me was EB credit, so I told them I would just wait. I feel like such a woman :(

They have to give you your money back if you ask them. Just speak to the manager, and if he says no, then call their DM.

Timstuff said:
My Wal-Mart had nearly 70 or maybe even more Wiis, but only about 20 people lined up to buy them. They were almost all the steriotypical "hardcore fanboy type" as well.

Obviously they would be since Walmart had the midnight sale.

Mentok said:
I didnt get one :(

But thats probably because the Australian launch is still 2 weeks away :cmad:

*cries*
Hahaha, Mentok, you're aaaaaaaaallllllllllllrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhttttttt.

Got a speeding ticket and the AC Adaptor on my computer died, that took away $200 of the $300 I had set aside for the Wii and Zelda. So gonna have to wait. Although I've been to three different stores over the last two days and none of them had any Wii's or Zelda's.

I didn't get a Wii. I'll probably wait for it to get cheaper, or ask Santa for it. I like Santa. He always gets me game systems :yay:

no 250 aint cheap enough. especially for a machin like the wii. i can get 2 video ipods for 250. and those have 30 gigs of memory while the wii has 512 mb. im sorry but theres something really odd about that. i rather spend 250 on getting a ps2 and playing all the awesome games i missed out on, while i was stuck on my gamecube.

kthx bye ill get a wii when it drops to 100.

Well, my friend brought his Wii into work. Got to say, a bunch of us had a fun lunch hour today. I have got to get me one of those!

GoldenAgeHero said:
no 250 aint cheap enough. especially for a machin like the wii. i can get 2 video ipods for 250. and those have 30 gigs of memory while the wii has 512 mb. im sorry but theres something really odd about that. i rather spend 250 on getting a ps2 and playing all the awesome games i missed out on, while i was stuck on my gamecube.

kthx bye ill get a wii when it drops to 100.

Aren't Video iPods $300 and you can't play video games on them. Your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Talking like PS2 and Wii are comparable? Also PS2 isn't even $100 yet, it's $130 and you don't get any memory with it.

GoldenAgeHero said:

Last I checked, an iPod not only was a faulty machine, but also did not have the power to play video games.

wiegeabo said:
What time would you recommend?

I'd say maybe an hour before opening. My friend works at EB and said stores already have their systems in but corporate said they can't sell untill Friday. They won't be getting very many in though.

MaximumSpider said:
went to walmart a 6:30 they only had maybe 25. So I went to the best buy Down the street was number 88 and they had 87. The guy in front of me got one. True Story. If I would have went to the best buy first I would have been made. I picked up Zelda anyway which is making it worst.

A game with no system. That tention sucks.

Well I picked one up on black friday since I couldn't get one at launch and even still it's only because I cheated. My best friend works at Gamestop. I called him early friday and told him to hold any wii's if they got them. THEY ONLY HAD 1 SYSTEM. I told him to hold it. Got there at 8:30 (they opened at 8) As he was going in the back to get it one minute after i arrived this couple walks in and asks if they have any wii's. The guy he works with told them no because he knew the one they had was for me. Damn I felt their pain. When he came from the back with my wii I told the couple that I had preordered it so it wouldn't make the store look bad. So I'm happy. I cant get my wii to connect with my wireless router though any suggestions

I walked into Target today and saw them stocking their newest shipment of Wii. I just grabbed one and bolted. :o

MaximumSpider said:
Well I picked one up on black friday since I couldn't get one at launch and even still it's only because I cheated. My best friend works at Gamestop. I called him early friday and told him to hold any wii's if they got them. THEY ONLY HAD 1 SYSTEM. I told him to hold it. Got there at 8:30 (they opened at 8) As he was going in the back to get it one minute after i arrived this couple walks in and asks if they have any wii's. The guy he works with told them no because he knew the one they had was for me. Damn I felt their pain. When he came from the back with my wii I told the couple that I had preordered it so it wouldn't make the store look bad. So I'm happy. I cant get my wii to connect with my wireless router though any suggestions

It took me a few tries to get it connected too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"