Legends of Tomorrow So...who would you have join the team?

godisawesome

Sidekick
Reaction score
So we've hear that there's some serious thought to changing up the team's roster.

Someone else posted a thread with this idea elsewhere, so I'm going to start us off with the answer I put there:

Group 1 (characters already tied down on the CW shows/more likely to be relegated to CW)
1. Wally West as the Flash- the show's version is showing signs of getting better, and while I know that there are Kid Flash fans out there, I'd rather see Wally skip right past that phase and just become a Flash for the LOT team, going through a hero's journey himself, and maybe using the possibility of spreading Flash legends to help obscure Barry's ID from Eobrad Thawne. Eventually, he can stand as Barry's literal equal thanks to time travel.
2. Connor Hawke (John Diggle II) as Green Arrow- Have the timeline he's from get sheared off into chaos, or have him end up just marooned from his own timeline, but give us a chance to have two Generation 3 characters in the same show. Plus, if they want to make Wally a bit of a hound dog, having a more standoffish Connor would be hilarious.
3. Nathaniel Adam as Captain Atom- You've got Wade Eiling in the show, so I think there must be some rough plans to have this guy show up. Ex-military and ex-con, it might be fun to play with his powers sending him on time trips separate from the main group.
4. Sara Lance as White Canary- 'Cause she's awesome, and I think she makes a good field leader character.
5. Caitlin Snow as Killer Frost- I think Panabaker had fun in the role, and it would be fun to have someone who genuinely is a full on murderer on the team. Plus, I think the Rogues could conceivably hold their own miniseries down for the boys, and she'd make a good replacement for them.
6. Rose Wilson as Ravager- We've got Joe and Grant, might as well bring in the little sister. Plus, she'd make a fun apprentice for Sara.

Group 2 (Characters who could conceivably show up, but might have other issues.)
7. Old Man Slade Wilson as Deathstroke- Give Manu Bennett an all white hair dye job, and make this a Slade who's come to regret his past actions and maybe sees this as a chance to reconnect with Rose, even though she hates him. Future time traveling also opens up the possibility of him fighting a younger version of himself, and to help differentiate him from his past self, have him use the gun-staff more than a sword.
8. Old Man Robert Queen as the Hood- I think it would be awesome to see Robert's parallel journey to Olliver's, especially if he gets older and more embittered and lethal than his son. Plus, picture him and Slade on the same team. They'd eventually come to blows, and it would be epic.

Group 3 (unlikely characters to be constant members, but what the hey)
9. Tim/Jason/Dick as Robin/Red Robin/Red Hood/Nightwing- go ahead and make this series a partial Young Justice and Teen Titans show.
10. Raven, Cyborg, Superboy, Impulse, Starfire, etc.

Group 4 (not members of the team but characters I'd like to see recur)
11. The Spectre- have the angelic half be fully aware of the 4th dimension, so he leads the changing human hosts to the team when they're needed. Have the hosts strive to avoid releasing the Angel, and often arguing with...
12. Jason Blood as the Demon Etrigan- more easily able to access his powers than the Spectre, but still wary of letting the monster out.

Season 2
Rip
White Canary
Firestorm
Deathstroke (Slade)
Flash (Wally West)
Green Arrow (Connor/John)
Zatanna
Clock King

Season 3
Rip
Huntress
Red Arrow (Roy)
Vibe (Cisco)
Bronze Tiger
Katana
Booster Gold
ATOM

Season 4
Booster Gold
Black Canary
Firestorm
John Constantine
Killer Frost
Zatanna
Merlyn

I would rather they go "Brave & The Bold" style. Have team-ups for 1 or 2 episodes. One could be White Canary & Constantine. Another could be Firestorm & Vixen, etc, etc.

Arsenal, Katana, Huntress, Nyssa Al Ghul, Wally West, Earth-2 Harrison Wells, Jesse Quick, and Connor Hawke.

Last edited:
Since it looks like they
killed off Mick
, I'm thinking they'll only add characters that they can actually do something with in terms of character development, which IMO rules out villains like Slade, Clock King, etc.

If I had my druthers, I'd bring back Carter and add John Diggle Jr./Connor Hawke and Jonah Hex.

Looks like Rip may not recruit another criminal again after what happened with Heatwave.

Looks like Rip may not recruit another criminal again after what happened with Heatwave.

Well, depends on the criminal. Cold can obviously be reasoned with. Heatwave was just unfortunately part of the packaged deal.

Arsenal, Katana, Huntress, Nyssa Al Ghul, Vixen, Cupid & Constantine

Vixen, Constantine... Ambush Bug

I'd get Vixen, Lisa Snart, maybe Constantine. Also Gideon in physical body form.

I'd get Vixen, Lisa Snart, maybe Constantine. Also Gideon in physical body form.

You know, I like the idea of Gideon getting an Aya type story arc. She's already an AI, so let's see some of that explored in the future. It would be hella interesting if she ever crossed paths with Barry after she had a body and was learning how to be alive. Since Barry created her or at least an archaic version of Gideon.

2nd season goes magical

Team:
Sara
Cold
Firestorm
Constantine
Zatanna
Jason Blood
Vixen

recurring appearances:
Doctor Fate
Madame Xanadu

Villains: Felix Faust (not the Felix Faust from the Constantine show) & Morgaine le Fey

2nd season goes magical

Team:
Sara
Cold
Firestorm
Constantine
Zatanna
Jason Blood
Vixen

recurring appearances:
Doctor Fate
Madame Xanadu

Villains: Felix Faust (not the Felix Faust from the Constantine show) & Morgaine le Fey

Eh, I dunno if Felix Faust is a great idea. There are elements of Faust in the Legends of Tomorrow Vandal Savage. In fact, on the show, Savage almost feels like a composite character, made up of the two.

Besides, a mystical villain is too similar to what has been happening on Arrow this season. I'd much rather see an extraterrestrial villain now that space travel has been brought into the mix.

Last edited:
I want the Rogues back on The Flash. That's where they belong. I want a season long arc for the Rogues. Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Golden Glider, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang, the Top, Pied Piper, Mirror Master and Trickster (probably Axel since I doubt they could get Mark Hamill for more than one or two episodes a year). I want to see them come together as a whole team, with all the in-fighting that would entail, and take on the Flash as a unit.

Replace Captain Cold and Heat Wave with John Constantine and Vixen. Maybe get rid of Rip Hunter and shift the focus to magic next season. They could keep Atom, White Canary, and Firestorm but add one or two of Swamp Thing, Dr Fate, Zatanna, Dead Man, Spectre, etc.

^Felix Faust is already dead in the Arrowverse. Chas blew him up with a hand grenade on Constantine.

Eh, I dunno if Felix Faust is a great idea. There are elements of Faust in the Legends of Tomorrow Vandal Savage. In fact, on the show, Savage almost feels like a composite character, made up of the two.

Besides, a mystical villain is too similar to what has been happening on Arrow this season. I'd much rather see an extraterrestrial villain now that space travel has been brought into the mix.

Vandal Savage is a composite of Vandal Savage and Hath Set. They can easily do Felix Faust so he would come off vastly different.

Well LoT and Arrow are two separate shows so they can get away with it. Plus ya Darhk had some magical power from a totem but they kind of barely touched on it and when they did it was just a passing mention.

^Felix Faust is already dead in the Arrowverse. Chas blew him up with a hand grenade on Constantine.

Just because Matt Ryan plays Constantine in the CW/DC universe doesn't necessarily have to mean that the stuff that happened on Constantine in is canon.

They confirmed that it was the same John Constantine. Unless he jumped from an alternate earth, Constantine is canonical to the Arrowverse's Earth-1.

Its plausible-ish now, but I really doubt it'll be plausible after another season or two of divergent revelations about the mystical community.

I would rather they go "Brave & The Bold" style. Have team-ups for 1 or 2 episodes. One could be White Canary & Constantine. Another could be Firestorm & Vixen, etc, etc.

This! And I miss that show (and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc) so darn much.

-Zatanna and White Canary
-Captain Cold, Heatwave, and Constantine
-The real Jay Garrick and White Canary

Constantine and Vixen would be logical and really cool solid choices. Agreed on sending the Rogues back to Central City where they belong.

Huntress and Katana would be really cool as well, I think. Some alt-reality or time-lost versions of characters could be really cool to boot.

Constantine (though I believe that's wishful thinking)
Wildcat (dito here as the actor was hired as a lead somewhere else)
Vixen
Connor Hawke
A.T.O.M. (this time as a sort of leader)
Huntress (in a Captain Cold kinda role were she slowly becomes heroic)
Katana
Mr. Terrific

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"