Legends of Tomorrow So...who would you have join the team?

Assuming the Constantine show is canon, and its not just the same actor playing Constantine. Given what we've seen of magic so far, I'm really dubious of that being true. If I had to guess, I'd say that Constantine is another Earth, one with basically no non-magic supers, but a *lot* more magic.
Constantine is canon.

In terms of whether we should assume that this is firmly considered the same version of Constantine from his own series (and thus retroactively linking the Constantine series to the Arrow-verse), Mericle said, “Absolutely. He is coming in fully as who he was on the show...”
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/12/arrow-constantine-will-help-bring-sara-lance-back

There are other references, too.

-Constantine has the same business cards in Arrow as he did in his show.
-On Arrow Constantine refers to having restored a soul once before; this is a reference to the Constantine episode "Quid Pro Quo"
-The magazine "Science Showcase" appears in Constantine season 1, Flash season 1, and Arrow season 2

They should REALLY try to get Constantine in for series 2. He'd be brilliant. Just to see him deal with ATOM would be worth it alone. And probably bring Hex back.

Constantine and Hex on the team would be brilliant.

Since they've name dropped JSA I hope they bring in Karate Kid. He could teach Sarah a trick or two. Easily the best martial artist in DC canon. Even as a straight up human with no powers he was able fight Superboy on even footing due to how advanced his techniques are.

Which is idiotic. Advanced tactics mean nothing in the face of super speed.

Which is idiotic. Advanced tactics mean nothing in the face of super speed.

Yeah super speed is all well and good until you fight someone who can sense and anticipate your movements. Stop crapping on characters you don't know about. Val Armorr can sense the weakest spot in any object, including people, and that's where he strikes. This is a guy with a knowledge of 3000 years worth of compiled human and extraterrestrial martial arts. Don't knock it.

Yeah super speed is all well and good until you fight someone who can sense and anticipate your movements.

At which point, its. . . still all well and good, because being able to anticipate the other guy's movements doesn't matter if you are still an immobile statue next to them. You punch where superspeed guy will be, and he. . . sees your barely-moving hand, changes where he is moving, and then punches you in the back of the head a thousand times.

Val Armor is awesome, and he totally can beat up speedsters. Its not because of "move prediction", its because he is superhumanly capable.

I would really love for Raven to join the team. We can get while she is still young and doesn't yet have full control of her powers to keep the CGI cost down by only having her fly and occasionally throw blasts and throw shields

At which point, its. . . still all well and good, because being able to anticipate the other guy's movements doesn't matter if you are still an immobile statue next to them. You punch where superspeed guy will be, and he. . . sees your barely-moving hand, changes where he is moving, and then punches you in the back of the head a thousand times.

Val Armor is awesome, and he totally can beat up speedsters. Its not because of "move prediction", its because he is superhumanly capable.
That is absolutely true in realistic world but not in the Flash world where super speed is opportunistic at best. It has to be otherwise Barry would be essentially invincible.

Or it could just mean that, like virtually every speedster, Barry gets badly written so that fights don't end in a panel. Doesn't mean anything beyond "the writer makes him job until the end of the scene".

Sounds like John Wesley Shipp signed an overall deal with the CW to appear in multiple shows. What with the JSA reveal at the end of season 1, I am pumped to see Jay Garrick on the team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"