So...who would you have join the team?

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by godisawesome, Mar 2, 2016.

1. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Many of these actors have lead roles in other shows which might make a return here difficult.

2. Joe Von Zombie Hell yeah!

Constantine and Deathstroke :)

3. Justin Registered

I'm pretty sure they aren't going to change things up that much. I'd expect it to be something more like

Hawkgirl or White Canary
    Firestorm
    Captain Cold
    Rip Hunter
    Atom or Heatwave

Then maybe Green Lantern and Vixen to make way for the two who leave (likely Ray and Kendra). Potentially they could get some form of Laurel or Killer Frost at some point too.

Stein brings too much to the table and there's a lot of Firestorm stories to tell with Jax. Cold's actor is super hot right now with the whole bullying thing and he seems to love the show. Rip is the main star. I don't really see any of them leaving unless the actor chooses to quit.

#28 Justin, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  4. KidFlash6969 Registered

Jay Garrick
    Alan Scott
    Wildcat
    Black Canary

5. Syncos ROFLICIOUS

I would like to see Booster Gold, if for no other reason, then to have another "experienced" time traveller who could butt heads with Rip about how to do things. Especially where Booster is a tad more morally grey. Plus, those two have big history.

6. st barbara Registered

I don't know how far behind the U S we are here in Australia, but ads seem to show Jonah Hex as part of the team. Has this episode aired in the U S yet. and if so how was it ?

7. Hypestyle Registered

guest heroes needed to be seen in season 2

Vixen
    Black Lightning
    Plastic Man (humor episode)
    Martian Manhunter
    Mr. Terrific
    Samurai
    Apache Chief
    El Dorado
    Wonder Twins: Zan, Jayna

8. Jake Cassidy Registered

It airs in Australia only a few hours after the U.S..

9. NiallC Registered

I'd like for Exoristos from Demon Knights just because I loved the series and I think it would be nice to have an Amazonian on TV that wouldn't be in the films. The only problem is she's essentially a powered Sara so she might have to leave. Or they could build a partnership between the two. It might also fit in with Exoristos who has been exiled from Themyscira and what way to do it than to be forced out of your time as well.

Another would be Icon. I'd love if they picked him up in the near future after accidentally bumping into him near the end of the second season. He's quiet and doesn't do much but uses his leaving to pass on the mantle of Dakota City's main hero to Rocket which would show us the idea of hero/sidekick being used away from Arrow. The third season, as the team jump back to stop the uprising of another villain/organisation we get to learn more about Icon as current events mirror his experience since 1839 but also life as an alien and would introduce us to extra-terrestrials.

I'd love if the reason we also didn't receive many superhero metahumans after the particle accelerator is because of Rip picking them up soon after. That could even be a story where they have to stop someone in the future who picked up a bunch if the more good natured metahumans because it wouldn't mess with the timeline too much. But the reason the Flash didn't get picked up is he was too fast or he had a much bigger impact on history so soon after that it would then mess with the timeline too much if he did get taken. This would open it up to many metahumans from the comics.

10. Pink Ranger The North Remembers

Sergeant Rock (actually from WW2, due to time travel, etc.)
    The Creeper

11. britmotley Registered

Mebbe (just before she died) Laurel is coming....

12. Hypestyle Registered

Strike a licensing deal with Milestone and make it happen. I'd also add Hardware as a regular character.

13. FeedOnATreeFrog (A Metal Gear reference)

As much as I like most of the cast, I'd pretty much have a whole new team to keep things fresh.

(Rogues can go back to the Flash. Canary back to Arrow. Rip will die a heroic death. Hawks can leave forever because they're awful.)

Booster Gold
    Blue Beetle
    Mr. Terrific
    Vixen
    Constantine
    Zatanna
    & the Atom

I'd have Firestorm be the MacGuffin. He's captured, lost in time, and time-traveller Booster Gold puts this team together to find him since Firestorm is potentially the most dangerous being on the planet. It isn't long before the team finds out what a joke of a hero Booster actually is, and how much a crapshoot this mission is.

#38 FeedOnATreeFrog, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
  14. Brawl Registered

They need Dr Fate, he could always close the great breaks in logic in the current show by just saying he accomplished it using magic.

[​IMG]

15. inkblaster Registered

Replacing Captain Cold with Killer Frost works out well.
    Replace Hawkgirl with Vixen
    If Mr Terrific wasn't staying on Arrow he'd be a good replacement for the Atom
    Keep White Canary
    Keep Firestorm
    Don't really need Heatwave with Firestorm.

16. $0UL3$$ Registered

I want the season 2 roster to be
    Rip Hunter
    Zatanna
    Constantine
    Atom
    Firestorm
    Roy Harper
    Wally West
    Vixen

17. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

His helmet did appear in one episode of Constantine, if I remember correctly.

18. famicommander Registered

Indeed, the helmet of Doctor Fate appears in the Constantine pilot.

So it does exist in the Arrowverse.

19. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Assuming the Constantine show is canon, and its not just the same actor playing Constantine. Given what we've seen of magic so far, I'm really dubious of that being true. If I had to guess, I'd say that Constantine is another Earth, one with basically no non-magic supers, but a *lot* more magic.

20. Set Registered

While I'd love Constantine, he'd probably conflict too much with Rip (whom I loathe, but serves as the connective tissue for the show). Constantine would work better as the snarky lead for a different group of legends, more mystically oriented, like Katana and Vixen and perhaps Sara (since her resurrection was certainly mystical).

On this show, with Rip? Keep Sara and Mick. Drop everyone else. Add Katana, Vixen, Killer Frost/Caitlin Snow, Arsenal/Roy Harper and Conner/future Green Arrow. All are character unlikely to see much more development (if any) on their parent shows, those that even have parent shows, so their absence wouldn't be felt.

Alternately, instead of Killer Frost/Caitlin Snow, evil Vibe/Earth-2 Cisco (snatched from before his death?), could be fun. His brother 'Reaper,' not so much.

For brand new characters, Booster Gold would again probably conflict with Rip. (Ugh.) People from other time periods in the DCU, such as Kamandi or a Legionnaire, would be completely out of left field, but welcome! Future or past versions of DCTVU concepts, like a near-future version of Mr. Terrific based off of the character in Arrow, or a past 'Justice Society' character, or Savage's daughter, could be funky.

21. Grommers King Grommers

My dream team would be

Constantine (magic wielder)
    Connor Hawke (stealth)
    Mick (to pilot the ship) (add the brute force)
    White Canary (tactical assassin.)
    Solomon Grundy (makes Mick look like a genius, plus his interactions with Constantine would be amazing.)
    Vixen (counter to Constantine's kind of magic.)

22. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

And they even had set-up for him in Arrow S2.

23. coluanprime Registered

I'd like to them to keep Kendra for the next season, and get rid of the Ray and Carter stuff and have her take a level in badass. (They are capable of fixing their characters as seen with Thea, Laurel, Iris, and Felicity...)

24. marshal99 Registered

Have their own suicide squad

Zombie Colossus
    Black Siren
    King Shark
    Weather wizard
    Killer Frost

25. kguillou Registered

Well we know Wentworth will be leaving and....I'm gonna assume Purcell is too. So no more cold and Heatwave. My team would be:

White Canary
    Atom
    Hawkgirl
    Constantine
    Vixen
    Firestorm
    Guy Garnder Green Lantern