So why do some guys...

I don't drink

I only really care about pro Football. I like to play other sports, but could care less about the professional teams.

I like my car, could care less about sports cars.

I love red meat.

Maxwell Smart said:
Eh, I don't drink.
Maxwell Smart said:
Sports rock... they are very entertaining and fun to play.
Maxwell Smart said:
Meh, nice ones are nice... but for the most part they suck.
Maxwell Smart said:
Eh, I prefer my meat cooked more.
Maxwell Smart said:
why is it that some men seem to have a prejudice against cats?
I have two cats... cats are cool. I like dogs too... either one is fine.

C. Lee said:
Who doesn't like cats?

cat%20being%20gun%20down.jpg

LMAO!!!!

ohh! snap!! lol!

I hate beer

I hate all sports. My friend who's a chick is on a softball team and loves soccer.

I don't have a special love of cars, there are some cool ones.

I've only had two girlfriends who didn't like red meat. All the non-girlfriend females in my life love to invite me to barbecues. My one friend always quotes Gimli from LOTR "Ah, Red MEAT off the bone!" before we dig in.

I'm alergic to cats, I'd say the women I know are 50/50...totally love them/totally despise them.

Why bother with stereotypes?

Maxwell Smart said:
Like the following so much...

-Beer
-Sports
-Cars
-Red meat

Also..

I don't drink.

What can I say I love sports.

I like cars because they get me places, Don't know much else about them.

I like my meat well done.

Not a big fan of cats:o

everyone should love kitties :D
look how cute they are :D
494clk3738vh.jpg

Beer - Never drank one before (or anything alchoholic for that matter), but where I live, I get a dumbed-down version of Holsten with 0% alchohol that rocks my innards. :up:

Sports - I seem to enjoy them, but seem to get out of touch every now and then. Except when it's big soccer matches or a cricket showdown with India against Pakistan (which means war). And it's always a joy to watch anything with Rocky Marciano or Muhammed Ali in it. Especially the latter who's delivered some of the best and most hilarious trash talk I've ever heard. :D

Cars - Love them. I recently bought a 2006 1.8 litre Corolla GLI that I simply can't seem to get enough of. Can't wait to get some great custom wheel rims and a spoiler for it, not to mention some classy interior modification as well. Oh and I had the extreme pleasure of taking a Porsche 911 for a small ride some time ago. Heaven on wheels...

Red meat - Anything else we're supposed to eat? No, seriously.

Cats - I used to love them and maybe still do. Except for this one instance where one nearly clawed my fingernail out. Didn't have to feel bad about it for too long though, after I accidentally pasted her to the pavement with our family van during a quickie reverse.

Phaser said:
Cats - I used to love them and maybe still do. Except for this one instance where I one nearly clawed my fingernail out. Didn't have to feel bad about it for too long though, after I accidentally pasted her to the pavement with our family van during a quickie reverse.

:( flat kitty

oekakiroadkillkitty6pf.gif

evolutionary psychology would suggest we like cars be cause they are technology. goes back to tool building and an aprechiation of tools.

red meat because meat made us strong.

sports because of hunting. most involve aiming, team cooperation. both important to hunting.

beer, because after a day hunting and eating red meat while making a new tool you could really use a beer to unwind.

i like cats, they are seen as more feminine than dogs tho.

I like cats because they are independent and do suffer from the unconditional love clause most dogs do.

Maxwell Smart said:
Like the following so much...

-Beer
-Sports
-Cars
-Red meat

Also..

-I don't really like beer much. I'd rather have the harder stuff, but I rarely drink.

-The only sports I'm into are the ones where the objective is to beat tha crap outta someone......a.k.a. Boxing, Wrestling(Japanese and Lucha Libre), and I watch UFC quite a bit.

-What can I say...I like cars. Give me the classics(20's - 50's) or anything with muscle.

-^^^See other explanations^^^

-Cats mess with my allergies.

42c99e66b9aa76wa.jpg

I used to not like cats, until my savior, Nirvana aka human-faced Satan cat came along. Now cats are better than you

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"