Solo Solo Easter Eggs (Spoilers)

I'm pretty sure I saw R2-X2 in there. I don't remember the exact scene.

It could have been a different droid, but I recall it looking exactly like this. I used to own the figure, so it jumped out at me.

51CVdZav8UL.jpg

I think I saw a model in the Falcon of Cloud City, which Lando eventually goes on to run. Thought that was pretty cool.

Neither do I. But she was definitely in Rogue One's "The Making of" or "Character encyclopedia" book.

Edit: She was in Rogue One's Visual Dictionary.

f9cea6e2e524e8d42a631e8f4171eeb2.jpg

Oh man. That is some dark, evil ****. When I saw these characters, it genuinely freaked me out for a second. I was like, "Wait, WHAT?" Pretty gross when you think about it.

Probably the most grim stuff we've ever seen in the GFFA, along with kid-slaying wife-choking emo-Anakin.

Nothing is scarier that watching Hayden Christiansen try to act.

Ehh, Hayden's a decent enough actor. Not his fault.

Sure he is, in his non-SW stuff. The guy sucks monkey nuts in the prequels, but that's not really on him. Portman's a hell of an actor with the right material & director too, it's hard to lay this on their heads.

Eh, the only movie where he kinda impressed me was Life As a House. And even there, the rest of the cast was more impressive. Ian Somerhalder should have probably been given his role in that movie instead; he's a better actor who sadly never broke through and got sucked down the rabbit hole that is the CW network.

Sure he is, in his non-SW stuff. The guy sucks monkey nuts in the prequels, but that's not really on him. Portman's a hell of an actor with the right material & director too, it's hard to lay this on their heads.

To be fair, he didn't really have much of a career outside of Star Wars. He was given chances with Jumper and Takers but never impressed enough to carry beyond.

Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman keep putting in solid work and continue to work for it.

Yeah, and he was awful in Jumper and barely memorable in Takers. I still need to see that movie he did with Nic Cage though. It looked hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"