Some New Stuff found on Hasbro's Site

Ronan01pg03.jpg

???

It looks cool other than the colors being kinda bland. And whats the "classic" look for Ronan??

Some new Stuff added to the list.......Wolverine and his Weapon X Cycle

I gosta have every cycle. Especially Silver Surfer and his cycle of awesomeness.

You should be able to buy Legends off his site for Jack in the Box food. Everyone involved would love it.

EDIT: Wow, I was oblivious to this thread having a second page. This post makes sense if you tack it on to FEAR THE BAT's last post on the first page. Think of it as a scavenger hunt.

Marvel Legends Ronan the Accuser Series BAF:
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible WOman
Thing
Human Torch
Silver Surfer
Doctor Doom
Mole Man
Namor

Wow, now that's a line I'm excited for. His most recent arc got me interested in Ronan. Namor, another Doc Doom, the F4, another Surfer, heck even Mole Man all sound good. That's a quality line up IMO.

But the Jack in the Box would be cold by the time I got it.....

All I can say is if Namor aint in Speedos I'll be angry

But the Jack in the Box would be cold by the time I got it.....

All I can say is if Namor aint in Speedos I'll be angry

Ya I'd rather have the normal Namor, but I have a feeling it'll be the one in black. I'd be fine either way, but I'd rather have one like the earlier one released in ML.

Ultimate Namor. B****es. :up:

That's what I'm pulling for, at least.

NO..I don't want a Billy Zane

Wait...What if all the figs in the FF wave are Ultimate...I don't want Goat
Foot Doom.

NO..I don't want a Billy Zane

Wait...What if all the figs in the FF wave are Ultimate...I don't want Goat
Foot Doom.
didn't they already kinda put out a ultimate fantastic four in there classic line. so why would they do it again

Well....ask that on Fwoosh and get this answer

"Cause they are ****ing dumb and they don't listen to fans and they sucks and they hate meeeeee.....and I hate myself cause I'ma little whiner"

As for the real answer....they wont.....They have no reason to do it and they wont

Well....ask that on Fwoosh and get this answer

"Cause they are ****ing dumb and they don't listen to fans and they sucks and they hate meeeeee.....and I hate myself cause I'ma little whiner"

As for the real answer....they wont.....They have no reason to do it and they wont

well, the problem is that there is to many dumb people using message boards

I know...Fwoosh is making me insane with thierwhining

well see i'm a fanboy. but i can see it from the business side as well. i know that there just toys, just comic books and in the end its all about money.

I know...well Fanboys are devided into two sides (I was gonna say halves but the divide aint equal)

There are the ones that see the business or creative side of stuff and are sensible (Like most here in the Hype Products Side)

Then there are the ones that ***** and whine if they don't get what they want (Fwoosh)

There are even some that are not happy period. They could be getting ML for a buch a piece with 8 comics and 7 characters in one pack and they all kicked as and were little robots that reinacted your favorite scenes and they would still whine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"