Some stats to chew on

Dew k. Mosi said:
So reasonably law abiding citizens like myself are screwed if a bus hits us, but some guy who's not even supposed to be here can get morphine for a hangnail. That sucks.
Yea it does suck...pretty much the way the world works though. I am in school to be a doctor so I will give you free checkups and morphine:yay:

chaseter you got something...eer there, ya right on your nose...just there...yup you got it.;)

The only way, I can see, this problem being solved is to create and follow through with harsher laws on employers hiring and paying illegal immigrants under the table.
We cant control the amount of illegal immigrants coming into America* but we can control the amount of illegal immigrants that can find work in america.

*I dont want to control that anyway. I appreciate the diversity immigrants bring to America.
Love it in fact.

7Hells said:
chaseter you got something...eer there, ya right on your nose...just there...yup you got it.

The only way, I can see, this problem being solved is to create and follow through with harsher laws on employers hiring and paying illegal immigrants under the table.
We cant control the amount of illegal immigrants coming into America but we can control the amount of illegal immigrants that can find work in america.

*ding-ding-ding*
That would be a good start.

how do you know the person whom warrants are standing for are illegal aliens? if you he's in your presence to show you whether or not he's got a green card than shouldn't he be arrested already and deported?

I honestly don't believe some of these stats. If 42% of of the students in california didn't speak english it's be all over the O Reily factor every night. besides there are only about 10 or 12 illegal immigrants in america.

and to give stats of one city is very misleading. why not give stats for the whole country?

yes we should secure our borders, and we should help the illegal ones become legal. Shipping them out is an impossible task and if they are going to be here anyways they should at least be paying taxes.

Dew k. Mosi said:
So reasonably law abiding citizens like myself are screwed if a bus hits us, but some guy who's not even supposed to be here can get morphine for a hangnail. That sucks.

if you get hit by a bus no doctor or hospital is legally allowed to refuse to treat you. they aren't gonna say well we would save your life but since your a legal citizen were just gonna let you die. it doesn't really work like that.

The difference is Dew would have to pay for it whether she got hit or the illegal alien was hit...

...the illegal alien wouldnt.

chaseter said:
Did you not read the sentence above it. Look I can do it too! You don't support rules and laws???:huh:

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! ANARCHY!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!:cmad:

your post had a "but" as a if you where about to cite a mitigating factor.
"but" sounds like "unlike" in that context.
again, the question, what do you mean by "they cannot follow rules"?

chaseter said:
There is no reason to justify illegal immigration period.

:whatever: really now?
how very definitive. I'm sure in your vast experience there's no reason for it.:o

chaseter said:
Yea it does suck...pretty much the way the world works though. I am in school to be a doctor so I will give you free checkups and morphine:yay:
whoo hoo

7Hells said:
The difference is Dew would have to pay for it whether she got hit or the illegal alien was hit...

...the illegal alien wouldnt.

I used to know this guy who had been in a horrible car accident. spent a month in a coma. ended up with bolts, screws, and bars all thorugh his body. skin graft on his forehead and everything.

He never paid a penny. yeah if an illegal alien refuses to pay then they are robbing the hospital pretty much. It's not like he's legally entitled to something your not.

A lot of times people use this to support their argument of shipping them out, but it really only give you a reason to make them legal.

I know this is fake, but I just found this false statistic hilarious...

"More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers"

It's a statistic that basically says that California taxpayers are paying for the births of American citizens. :woot:

Mr Sparkle said:
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! ANARCHY!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!:cmad:

your post had a "but" as a if you where about to cite a mitigating factor.
"but" sounds like "unlike" in that context.
again, the question, what do you mean by "they cannot follow rules"?
They can't and don't take the time to become legal citizens of the country they so desperately want to be part of. I guarantee you that any country would not welcome masses of undocumented persons sneaking across the border, taking jobs, and then using billions in the taxpayers dollars each year. America is a melting pot and I am all for that...but if you can't take the time to fill out some paperwork then you have no place here.

Thank God all of my immigrant friends got their citizenships after graduating high school.

They were all sponsored, legal immigrants, by the way.

chaseter said:
They can't and don't take the time to become legal citizens of the country they so desperately want to be part of. I guarantee you that any country would not welcome masses of undocumented persons sneaking across the border, taking jobs, and then using billions in the taxpayers dollars each year. America is a melting pot and I am all for that...but if you can't take the time to fill out some paperwork then you have no place here.

LOL, they don't take the time? yeah, their families are starving right now, sorry of waiting upwards of 10 years doesn't seem like a feasible option.
and you are not ANY country, you're the richest country in theworld remember?
however, "taking" jobs? do you like get out of your desk and come back and there's an immigrant there smiling at you?
jobs are GIVEN TO THEM. using billions? yeah, they also GENERATE billions boo-freakin-hoo.
if this was about "the time to fill some paperwork" everyone would do it.
don't be intentionally dense, you should be sharper for a medical student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"