Something to think about...

Carter said:
It's better this way. It'll be that much funnier when one of us brings it up in a year
I owned Flamehead for the first time on that thread.:(

How to make a TSOG thread:

1) Spend 5-10 years researching a conspiracy.

2) Post about it on the Hype with as little detail as possible and maybe a link. Be sure to include a jab about nobody being "awake."

3) Stand solid on your theory remembering how everyone who doesn't buy in is a sleeping sheep. Make sure to make that point clear.

4) Be sure to ignore any logical posts or information that might contradict your theory. Post more to make sure it falls to the next page if necessary.

5) Argue

6) Defend the existance of Reptilians.

7) argue about everything

8) Make blanket statements about misc. people or groups of people.

9) Claim everyone who doesn't agree is a sheep, needs to "wake up" and believes everything they are told.

10) Give up on thread.

11) Start a new thread...

You forgot the "lather" part.

huskerwebhead said:
How to make a TSOG thread:

1) Spend 5-10 years researching a conspiracy.

2) Post about it on the Hype with as little detail as possible and maybe a link. Be sure to include a jab about nobody being "awake."

3) Stand solid on your theory remembering how everyone who doesn't buy in is a sleeping sheep. Make sure to make that point clear.

4) Be sure to ignore any logical posts or information that might contradict your theory. Post more to make sure it falls to the next page if necessary.

5) Argue

6) Defend the existance of Reptilians.

7) argue about everything

8) Make blanket statements about misc. people or groups of people.

9) Claim everyone who doesn't agree is a sheep, needs to "wake up" and believes everything they are told.

10) Give up on thread.

11) Start a new thread...

LOL, someone stole TSOG's playbook.

I'll humor you TSOG. Here's the response to your bulletproof evidence:

You see ... it can't be done. It quite simply cannot be done. Not in any airplane toilet. Not with any resources that might be available aboard any airplane other than Tom Swift's Flying Lab. Not with the time afforded by a Trans-Atlantic flight. And certainly - not by anybody without chemistry lab training and experience - not under the circumstances claimed, anyway.

David Icke often makes the claim that Muslim terrorists have been financed to do what they do by the government. News flash: if the government wanted to create another terrorist attack to 'cover their heels' in the first place all they would have had to do is send someone up their with minor instructions written on anything as morose as toilet paper on what to do in the bathroom to make a rather simple explosive device. Even the Anarchist Cookbook (which in itself is filled with inaccuracies) gets a few simple ingredients jotted down on how to do just that. Furthermore, why tell the American public? Icke claims they had no qualm making a war based upon a faked 9/11. If he is indeed correct this plot would have gone down excellently if the terrorists they supposedly financed would have done what they were "hired" to do in so many Icke-related tall tales.

No Muslim in his right mind would attempt what has been claimed, because he would know it can't be done - and, believe me, doing it under any circumstances would require a Muslim in his right mind. At best, the guy simply would kill himself, and do little damage to the plane's toilet. Regardless, nobody would be allowed the opportunity to spend hours in the toilet ... not aboard a jetliner. In a moment, I will prove to you why TATP simply cannot be made aboard jetliners, but first, please be really clear about the significance of that fact: that it conclusively proves Bush and Blair to be lying weasels. Not just dumb. Not just stupid. Lying, treasonous, unforgivable, murdering bastards. .

Icke then goes on to claim that a person must be in their right mind to make a very simple procedure that, if one wanted to could be accomplished in the confines of a few minuetes, could prove diasastrous. What he fails to mention is the amount of Caucasians males in this country (the predominant stereotype for bombers) do exactly that with a very mentally unstable mindset. In fact, Icke merely states this for the final line of the paragraph to have some validity.

A friend with a doctorate in chemistry sent me the following:

Notice how he refuses to cite who this 'friend' is. For all we know this anonymous tipster is Icke himself. Without citations, it's all up to guesses and vapors much as Icke himself seems to drive upon.

"According to the official government story, TATP (triacetone triperoxide) was the explosive these conspirators were planning to manufacture aboard the airliners.

"This story is not plausible for a number of reasons, but let's take a quick look at just enough of the science so as not to provide anybody with a guide to making an actual bomb: TATP is made from hydrogen peroxide solution, acetone and sulfuric acid. The reaction can be carried out with just about any concentration, but is best done with concentrated solutions of both peroxide and acetone.

"The peroxide and acetone can be pre-mixed, but the acid must be added, a drop at a time, to the solution, all the while continuously stirring it and keeping it continuously chilled. This step of the process will take several hours, during which the fumes given off will be substantial and quite overpowering, thus a lab-quality air evacuation system is required. (ES: right here, the whole idea of a TATP bomb becomes ludicrous. Difficult in a lab, but impossible in an airplane due to the environment - the toilet - and the time requirement.)

This is the segment where Icke proves he knows nothing on the matter for not having corrected his 'anonymous source' on this fact. Hexamethylene triperoxide diamine (HMTD) was cited by the Department of Homeland Security as an alternative, and it is so simple to create that it is one of the easiest catalysts in home-made bombs and suicide bombings around the world, as well as being a popular choice for bombings due to it's sheer simplicity in production within most enviroments. Again, a simple citing from The Anarchist Cookbook (yet again, one of the few ingredients that has proven successful in reproduction) provides anyone with the basic ingredients Icke refuses to believe is possible to mix in the environment of an airplane's bathroom with most of the ingredients already at hand. Furthermore, if one explores the process he cites for the creation of TATP one would realize that the official report is dead-on. Acetone peroxide (otherwise known as triacetone triperoxide or TATP) in itself whilst not even added to the detonating device is so unstable that even slight volatile shock of the completed mixture is potent enough to cause the entire thing to explode. Research into this matter is easy; just look up in any reliable source for acetone peroxide-related deaths. The ineffectiveness of the actual mixture to stay stable before the initiation of the actual planned procedure of detonation through easy disposable remote devices just goes to show the deadliness of said mixture. What Icke fails to see is that even incomplete the high explosive is potent enough to severely damage the interior of an airplane.

So it's impossible to make TATP as claimed, yet still they confiscate liquids from us, including sodas and baby formula, not to mention toothpaste and, even, lipsticks? Even if possible to make TATP as claimed, the individual smells of peroxide, acetone and sulfuric acid are obvious enough to preclude people having to be shaken down and terrorized by the airport Gestapo in this fashion. You have to wonder: Just exactly what is going on?

Again, Icke practices self-defeatism. The completed mixture produces the acrid smell. I have already shown why the process needs not be completed to be deadly. Only 2 grams need to be completed for the mixture to be complete, and the odor is nigh detectable at such a small scale to bring attention to it's existence. And, again, the ingredients are simple yet deadly. The explosive is rudimentary and can be done with the household products the goverment has taken into account, from everything as ordinary as a camera to nail polish with a sensitivity surpassing nitroglycerin.

As I have shown, Icke conveniently omits the facts to make his argument appear true. If I had indeed read this with no knowledge of the ease in procedure and not looked into other sources I could have believed him. David Icke is good at misinformation, commonly using sources such as Thomas Greene who don't acknowledge simple public data and 'reliable sources' to which the reader has no incurred knowhow as to the identity of. Citing Icke as a reliable source is as useful as expecting a student just beginning a chemsitry course to tell you the molecular mass of hydrogen peroxide.

thatlittlegirlisbackjt0.jpg

That's SumofGod in that picture:csad:

St. of Sinners said:
Why does everyone dis TSOG so much?

There is nothing to make mention of when one does not bring ridicule to themselves. TSOG loves to post information that has little research behind it and then attacks his fellow posters by calling them infantile names when they debunk his high-held theories. What we're doing is provoked by post after post of haughty messages and angry rebuttals from TSOG all perpetrated by His Mighty One.

JLBats said:
That's SumofGod in that picture:csad:

What's that picture supposed to be? Am I the soldier whose face you can't see, the little blonde girl choking on something, or the Tom Cruise lookalike with short hair behind her? :confused:

St. of Sinners said:
Why does everyone dis TSOG so much?

Because of my conspiracy theories (especially those involving 9/11 and aliens). :o

TheSumOfGod said:
What's that picture supposed to be? Am I the soldier whose face you can't see, the little blonde girl choking on something, or the Tom Cruise lookalike with short hair behind her? :confused:

The little blonde girl is supposed to look like she's getting molested:(

JLBats said:
The little blonde girl is supposed to look like she's getting molested:(

So... you're trying to insult me by calling me a child molester? O-kay... :confused:

ChibiKiriyama said:
I'll humor you TSOG. Here's the response to your bulletproof evidence:

David Icke often makes the claim that Muslim terrorists have been financed to do what they do by the government. News flash: if the government wanted to create another terrorist attack to 'cover their heels' in the first place all they would have had to do is send someone up their with minor instructions written on anything as morose as toilet paper on what to do in the bathroom to make a rather simple explosive device. Even the Anarchist Cookbook (which in itself is filled with inaccuracies) gets a few simple ingredients jotted down on how to do just that. Furthermore, why tell the American public? Icke claims they had no qualm making a war based upon a faked 9/11. If he is indeed correct this plot would have gone down excellently if the terrorists they supposedly financed would have done what they were "hired" to do in so many Icke-related tall tales.

Icke then goes on to claim that a person must be in their right mind to make a very simple procedure that, if one wanted to could be accomplished in the confines of a few minuetes, could prove diasastrous. What he fails to mention is the amount of Caucasians males in this country (the predominant stereotype for bombers) do exactly that with a very mentally unstable mindset. In fact, Icke merely states this for the final line of the paragraph to have some validity.

Notice how he refuses to cite who this 'friend' is. For all we know this anonymous tipster is Icke himself. Without citations, it's all up to guesses and vapors much as Icke himself seems to drive upon.

This is the segment where Icke proves he knows nothing on the matter for not having corrected his 'anonymous source' on this fact. Hexamethylene triperoxide diamine (HMTD) was cited by the Department of Homeland Security as an alternative, and it is so simple to create that it is one of the easiest catalysts in home-made bombs and suicide bombings around the world, as well as being a popular choice for bombings due to it's sheer simplicity in production within most enviroments. Again, a simple citing from The Anarchist Cookbook (yet again, one of the few ingredients that has proven successful in reproduction) provides anyone with the basic ingredients Icke refuses to believe is possible to mix in the environment of an airplane's bathroom with most of the ingredients already at hand. Furthermore, if one explores the process he cites for the creation of TATP one would realize that the official report is dead-on. Acetone peroxide (otherwise known as triacetone triperoxide or TATP) in itself whilst not even added to the detonating device is so unstable that even slight volatile shock of the completed mixture is potent enough to cause the entire thing to explode. Research into this matter is easy; just look up in any reliable source for acetone peroxide-related deaths. The ineffectiveness of the actual mixture to stay stable before the initiation of the actual planned procedure of detonation through easy disposable remote devices just goes to show the deadliness of said mixture. What Icke fails to see is that even incomplete the high explosive is potent enough to severely damage the interior of an airplane.

Again, Icke practices self-defeatism. The completed mixture produces the acrid smell. I have already shown why the process needs not be completed to be deadly. Only 2 grams need to be completed for the mixture to be complete, and the odor is nigh detectable at such a small scale to bring attention to it's existence. And, again, the ingredients are simple yet deadly. The explosive is rudimentary and can be done with the household products the goverment has taken into account, from everything as ordinary as a camera to nail polish with a sensitivity surpassing nitroglycerin.

As I have shown, Icke conveniently omits the facts to make his argument appear true. If I had indeed read this with no knowledge of the ease in procedure and not looked into other sources I could have believed him. David Icke is good at misinformation, commonly using sources such as Thomas Greene who don't acknowledge simple public data and 'reliable sources' to which the reader has no incurred knowhow as to the identity of. Citing Icke as a reliable source is as useful as expecting a student just beginning a chemsitry course to tell you the molecular mass of hydrogen peroxide.
Nice:up:

TheSumOfGod said:
THAT prediction was clearly a joke on my part. lol Carter made the same mistake, taking it seriously even though it was obviously a bit of humor. :D
Yeah. But that Princeton Expert said it would happen today. Once again. The city of Jerusalem stands strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"