Songs you wish would go away

And yet 99% of the songs listed in this thread are the studio-produced assembly line rap and garbage that floods the radios.

This thread makes me glad I don't listen to the radio anymore. No one should even know what a "Soulja Boy" is...and I thank heaven that I don't.

And it's "indie". "Indy" is Dr. Henry Jones, Jr's nickname.

oops sorry.Whens the indie 500 this year?

That stupid f**king "Umbrella" song. I want to beat Rihanna's ginormous forehead in with a shovel! :cmad:

All rap. Not hip hop, but the crap that's been pouring out for the last ten or fifteen years. I'll exclude Kanye West, though. He's made some pretty cool songs.

ANything From:
-Across the universe
-Fallout Boy
-Rent
-panic at the disco
-F****** Soulja boy
-Hannah Montana
-High School Musical

ALso:
-Hey there delilah
-Brand New
-Bright Eyes
-"Mad World" (Great song, but it must die)

:cmad:

That stupid f**king "Umbrella" song. I want to beat Rihanna's ginormous forehead in with a shovel! :cmad:

I wouldn't go so far as using a shovel...but yeah, Rihanna just needs to be eradicated from this planet.

Everything rap, and hip-hop-inspired pop.

I saw such a video by Ashley Tisdale (of High School Musical fame *barf*). It was... disturbing, to say the least. Horrifying and disgusting to be exact.

Any song by a Disney channel child actor.

What do you share the sentiment or do you love rent? I think i should add briefly, however, that I'm referring to that god awful yet loved by 13 year old girls movie.

I love RENT. While I agree somewhat that the movie didn't 100% capture the spirit of the stage version, I think it's good for what it is. And I like that most of the original cast was in it, save Daphne Rubin-Vega and Fredi Walker.

I love RENT. While I agree somewhat that the movie didn't 100% capture the spirit of the stage version, I think it's good for what it is. And I like that most of the original cast was in it, save Daphne Rubin-Vega and Fredi Walker.

Rent is just outright depressing! Why dont they make a musical about cancer? Its because nobody wants to sing about it. Aids shouldnt be sung about either, although it was funny in "Team America".

Rent is just outright depressing! Why dont they make a musical about cancer? Its because nobody wants to sing about it. Aids shouldnt be sung about either, although it was funny in "Team America".

RENT is not completely depressing! There are many funny moments in the show, and it even has a relatively happy/hopeful ending! RENT on the whole is about life, not death.

What do you share the sentiment or do you love rent? I think i should add briefly, however, that I'm referring to that god awful yet loved by 13 year old girls movie.

I saw Rent with the original cast on Broadway in 1996 when its fanbase was mostly adult and long before it became a mecca for 13-year-old girls. What's happened to it along the way, and the many issues I had with the movie version aside, it's an amazing musical. Still one of my favorites.

All this love for "Rent" is making me throw up in my mouth. :dry:

Indy is just another way to say" we're too crappy to get a real record deal"

Since when does having a record deal make you good... I present Solja Boy... and all Pop.

There are tons of great indie bands out there. That's where good music went. It got taken out of the hands of the corporations.

i think everyone agrees that soulja boy song

Anything from the High School Musical soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"